AFLW AFLW Fantasy

Remove this Banner Ad

Next week looking tough.
Rowbottom C.
Then I'll try to get Conti to Gardiner & Goody up to someone.
6 teams playing but not that many that you'd want to keep in your final team, Rowbottom, Strom, O'Sullivan (F4/5) and ?

I'll be flicking Conti > McCarthy, Window > O'Sullivan and maybe Anderson > Gardiner. Can't really get Strom as it would cost one or two of the other trades

Super Friday coming up, with 4 games from midday AEST onwards.

As planned (read: "hoped") Finn & Beatty are back for Carlton. I left one at D5, and one at EMG hoping for 1 score out of 4... However both are only named on the extended bench and it could be a numbers thing.
Meg Robertson was so good on debut, she's been named on ball for game 2. I'll take 100pts and a hefty price rise please.

In a blow to double up teams, Katie Brennan is out for Richmond's second game.
I very nearly brought her in for game 1, alas I only had 3 trades, not 6.

Happy scoring everyone.

Last edited:
I can't be too disappointed with Brennan out this game, I've had her all year, she's a keeper in my forward line, if she's gunna miss a game then it's better to do it now than leave me with a donut down the track.

Big day, gunna be a tough weekend to be across everything.

None playing for me until tonight. Bugger re O'Dowd hope Davies doesn't take much game time from her.

On 470.

At least I'm still rocking Breed in Bolter at F5.

Those top teams are probably gone. $18M is well ahead of me and a lot of the teams in the top 100. There's one person with a team below $17M in there right now.

I think my path to a hat is keep the top of my team going strong and hope for some spike scores at the bottom. If you're getting cash gen from your bench, that gives you a bit more flexibility, but we're all probably in the position of needing a lot of luck.
Wtf my team is only worth $17.5m haha ranked 600 odd

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Allen & Schleicher (sounds like a legal firm) pulling their biggest scores of the season is handy. If Schleicher keeps her role when Davey is back then she's a Def. keeper

Allen & Schleicher (sounds like a legal firm) pulling their biggest scores of the season is handy. If Schleicher keeps her role when Davey is back then she's a Def. keeper
Cann was injured during that game, so she may well keep hat partial role in the midfield.

Charlie got 11 points in the last minute to salvage that score.

Switched my trade in on Bolter from White to Goldrick before the game. I don’t expect Goldrick to match that, but hopefully gets close.

Suns lose Whitfort for both of next weeks games.
I only watched the second half but Rowbottom was terrible despite her 30 disposals. Didn't lay many tackles either. Managed to stick a tackle and get an uncontested mark/kick late in the game. Also just lost 3 points, so ended on 93. Will drop 130k

I only watched the second half but Rowbottom was terrible despite her 30 disposals. Didn't lay many tackles either. Managed to stick a tackle and get an uncontested mark/kick late in the game. Also just lost 3 points, so ended on 93. Will drop 130k
Still seems the most logical captain next week.
Might drop another 90, but that seems a safe floor over two games. With her ceiling, you'd be gambling having it on someone else if you owned Rowbottom.
Strom could easily drop a 70.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFLW AFLW Fantasy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back