AFLW AFLW Fantasy

Remove this Banner Ad

Still seems the most logical captain next week.
Might drop another 90, but that seems a safe floor over two games. With her ceiling, you'd be gambling having it on someone else if you owned Rowbottom.
Strom could easily drop a 70.
Gardiner probably the other one to C. If people are in a position to get her.

You know the umpiring is terrible when you you give away free kicks in a stopagge when you barely touch a player, but then when a player gets a full on push in the back after disposing of the ball and it's a non call.
My observation is they seem to be umpiring AFLW in a way that leads to the most free flowing product possible. I.e they will let off ball stuff go if the ball is in play because they have enough stoppages as it is.

Finn back in; no Beatty. Schilling survives for West Coast. No donut for me unless there's a late out, but I get Buttifant's 10-15 points at D5 again.
In like Finn.. woo-hoo. Adds some points at least.

Roux eagles debut. Better be good, as she was part of the off season moves that sent Aisling McCarthy to the dockers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stress 'spot' in her foot per the club, looks pretty bloody bad for a 'spot' though.

I don't trust her to get through this match, let alone anything else. They'll rest her for at least one.
Ahh damn it. She looks great. She absolutely pulverised some poor girl before.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFLW AFLW Fantasy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back