AFLW AFLW Fantasy

Remove this Banner Ad

NO GAMES TODAY.
Huh, what's a person supposed to do?
Might see if there's something else on T.V
Good for a night of sleep haha. I'm in Canada this season so games are usually midnight-7am timeslots.
It's so hard to resist checking the scores when the baby wakes me up in the night, but it takes way longer to go back to sleep after looking at my phone...

I'm 1013 with 10 to come, Riddell captain. Close week indeed.

953/11 with 11 to come (6 DGW). Only 1 score over 100 and 1 score under 50. Very meh round so far. If the remaining players hit their averages, I'll get exactly 1000 more points.

596/9 on Bolter. Cheapest remaining player is O'Dowd. Averages would get me to 1408.

Riddell had 53% TOG in that quarter. Just two handballs. Kearney hamstring. AOL did very little (also spent a lot of time on the bench). Good q from Tripodi.

Sheerin going absolutely berko. Conti everywhere.

Game is being played in a soup.

Riddell followed up a 4 point quarter with a 37 point quarter. Being on the field helps. Garner and Conti both on 60 at half time. Sheerin on 50. Tripodi 34. AOL just 54% TOG in the first half, but kicked a goal and is on 24.

Big games from Garner and Conti. In the end, Riddell was the best captain option out of those three despite a quieter outing in this one. Sheerin had a quieter second half as Garner really got on top of their head-to-head matchup. Tripodi only managed a 58 and AOL a 55 after being on 53 at 3QT.

Sucks for anyone with Kearney. 2 points and, likely, a forced trade.

What do people think about people creating teams just for the DGWs? The highest rank team this week has 2159 but it's entirely players from North Melbourne. Do people really think it's worth making a team for a 1 week play to win a footy?
Pretty sure if you enter 2 teams you don't win anything so you'd have to not be competing in the overall Comp.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What do people think about people creating teams just for the DGWs? The highest rank team this week has 2159 but it's entirely players from North Melbourne. Do people really think it's worth making a team for a 1 week play to win a footy?
Not even a full sized footy.
(Official AFLW ball is size 4, mens size 5)
Still worth more than a hat but most would rather a hat. Achievement value and all.
Winning 1 week, and having a ruined team for the rest seems a waste of time.

Probably not relevant to anyone, but if you’re fielding Swanson, have a backup plan.

Poor girl has spent the whole warmup in tears in discussions with their med team and Daisy. Don’t look great.
So Swanson ended up playing quite a bit of TOG. Didn't see the game though.
Anyone watch this game? Huntington scored well

Remove this Banner Ad

AFLW AFLW Fantasy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back