AFLW AFLW Fantasy

Remove this Banner Ad

What do people think about people creating teams just for the DGWs? The highest rank team this week has 2159 but it's entirely players from North Melbourne. Do people really think it's worth making a team for a 1 week play to win a footy?
Quoting again,
This team has been overtaken by a normal team now, who still has players in play. So, no footy for this player. Haha..

Shoutout to Issy Huntington for the updated to 95, I had plans to bench her for DGW Pope but didn't end up trading Pope in.

Last edited:

1577 all out

Dropped 800+ spots this week from 212 to just outside the top 1000 :( , copping the Pauga/Davey/Finn nonsense+ Campbell 17/Friswell 36 didn't help with that score this week, but this week should be able to trade in who I want so hopefully can make some ground back up.

Four with the DGW pre trades, Webster, Friswell, Hamilton, Rowbum, so have the ability to be at most 6/7 DGW's this week.

Drennan and Goody out, debating whether to cash out Breed or field her this week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So Swanson ended up playing quite a bit of TOG. Didn't see the game though.
Anyone watch this game? Huntington scored well
Yeah, it was a strange one. Didn't warm up at all, surrounded by med staff, went to the rooms and ended up running out the game.

Gotta be carrying something though, even in the new role, 40 is damn near her lowest WC score ever, looks like she reverted back to her GWS days, and is gunna lose ~$110K.

It was a odd game. Issy was huge, without her down back it would have been a 60 point blowout. Took a MOTY contender too. Davies looks a long way off it, I don't see Berna trying that again, so O'Dowd holders should be allright for awhile. Di Donato was very solid.

Some big scores this week. I'm not one of them.

1555; up 500 places to 1974

Lost 70 points taking Marinoff as captain over Anderson. I'm not at all unhappy with the rest of my team so I'll put it down to not having enough DGW players.
1659; down 200 places to 2183

Need to put more attention into my captains. I left 150 points on the table with Marinoff as my captain 🤦‍♂️

debating whether to cash out Breed or field her this week.
Tough call. Breed loses the 38 after the first game and holds the 99 through both. I don't know what the rest of your team looks like, but I'd be very tempted to M5 her and try and fix up other areas and hope she gains enough to get her up to a premo next week. It could go horribly wrong, though, if she puts up another one of those 38s and you've got her on field.

debating whether to cash out Breed or field her this week.
The Breed choice is going to do my head in, whatever I choose will be wrong. I trade her and she'll double tonne, I field her and she'll go a 30 and get rested for the second and loose $300K.

1659 for me, up 600 in the rank, can't complain too much. Lost 80 points by picking the wrong DGW captain.

Next week is grim though, currently 2 DGW's on field, need to deal with Brennan perhaps, need to bring in 2 DGW premos, need to make a call on Breed. Gunna be tough.

Prespakis 936k, bargain on a DGW.
Bidding Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

For those in the SCS v BF league:

Going to use three metrics this season so there will be no tie
- I have put TSO (Tso1967) into the BF side to even up the numbers (a slight oversight on my behalf)

• League top scorer: Maaz Rovers The Flying Belgian (BF) ... By % ... see further below for the current top 8 teams ...
  • League H2H leader: Maaz Rovers (BF)
  • Overall site total score (SCS)

Also a congrats to the two teams in the top 100 !!

1727609428111.png

1727609465140.png

Remove this Banner Ad

AFLW AFLW Fantasy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back