Flogstradamus After 11 Years, Melbourne Are Finally Back In The Finals *TOTY 2017*

Remove this Banner Ad

Would need a horror week n ext week to fall any lower than 8th. They're in...and probably with 13 wins.
Collingwood last 5 weeks have been pretty impressive.

They could easily turn up and win by 4-5 goals

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They are 99% in. Would require a loss to Collingwood and for us to beat Adelaide by a healthy margin which wont happen.
It's not actually that big.

A 20 point win by Collingwood and a 20 point win by west coast would be enoughto go ahead on %

This thread is a week too early just because of some possible match permutations but I'd be happy to see Melbourne in the finals. They've built a really talented young team that I think can go far in the coming years and maybe even this year.

Collingwood haven't been walkovers this year - Melbourne still need to bring some quality footy next week to guarantee their spot but they should make it.

We aren't there yet.

No offence to Melbourne, but if the Swans play them week 1 in the finals I hope we knock them out of the finals comfortably.

Seems like it is going that way

One and done is probably the likely result but still a great reward for fans and gives them hope for the future :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Flogstradamus After 11 Years, Melbourne Are Finally Back In The Finals *TOTY 2017*

Remove this Banner Ad

Back