ais camp

Remove this Banner Ad

yeah the lists are definitely out.

The word on the street is that the people who are in receive a letter prob tomorrow or friday.

Does anyone have a list?

juiceebangers:
"hey foooty000, stick this up ya loose clacker!! matt little is in the draft camp definitely. thats 100% found out just then"

juiceebangers - good for him, draft day isnt here yet though, so dont count ya chickens before they hatch mate!!

How many people go to the draft camp? and how many go to the vic screening day. i think 70 go to the camp but not sure so would someone confirm this for me. thanks

there's enough northern guys on here! whos going from northern? surely there's someone from each club that has a look in here! wats the update for us guys that dont have a involvement! were left in the cold! whos going and whos not?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

heres a short list of some of those that arent going from calder, any thoughts?

not: dale may, iaccabuci, jesse d smith, jackson barling, jolly

have to say that i was a little surprised at who wasnt invited i would have thought that jesse d smith, jolly ( captained vic metro ) and dale may would have had a pretty good chance??

Today 01:22
hothead there's enough northern guys on here! whos going from northern? surely there's someone from each club that has a look in here! wats the update for us guys that dont have a involvement! were left in the cold! whos going and whos not?

Keeping it "in House" down at the northern knights.

Focusing on embarrasing the calder cannons this week.

They have both been matched up for sundays game, with good opposition on them. Will be interesting to see how our guys go on them.

Quietly confident down at Northern, may be dreaming but football's a funny game juiceebangers!

Sounds like u jesse.d and little have been involved in a few jucieebanger incidents with each other, all u and the "rupie" boys must love ripping the jucieebangers off each other?

footy000 said:
have to say that i was a little surprised at who wasnt invited i would have thought that jesse d smith, jolly ( captained vic metro ) and dale may would have had a pretty good chance??

Some of the guys who miss out will have been tested / screened last year. I am not sure on the 'rules' for this but my hazy memory says that not too many of been tested twice. Wouldn't read too much into.

Weaver said:
Some of the guys who miss out will have been tested / screened last year. I am not sure on the 'rules' for this but my hazy memory says that not too many of been tested twice. Wouldn't read too much into.

Most of the AIS boys would have already been put through the tests with all recruiters having those numbers. The draft camp will be used more to look at players who the majority of recruiters haven't seen a lot of, whilst the ones that have been paid a lot of attention to will already have been scutinised enough to get an idea of their abilities.

good to see the calder boys gettin over the knights, quietly confident of getting beaten by a massive margin hawks. good to see little bagging three, and hasnt been playing full forward, hes kicked them from a flank around the ground.

Remove this Banner Ad

ais camp

Remove this Banner Ad

Back