Aker?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well that raises another question. Do I trade him for Hill even though I already have Rioli, Gamble and Tippet? This would mean I'll be starting 2 rookies every week.

I was faced with the exact same dilema.

Until 5 minutes ago.

Akermanis out, Hill in.

I'm starting Hill and Rioli this week, Hill has been named on the wing, hopefully will get a few nice touches.

Phew! Well i'm glad i kept the faith there! Also glad i managed to slip in Hill before his price skyrocketed. Although with Aker, he only really got into the game and got the scores on the board when the bulldogs were really on the roll.... I'm gonna have to keep my eye on him, cos if the bulldogs start struggling, that'll be the time to trade him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was faced with the exact same dilema.

Until 5 minutes ago.

Akermanis out, Hill in.

I'm starting Hill and Rioli this week, Hill has been named on the wing, hopefully will get a few nice touches.

Semi happy with my trade still. Yes Aker scored over 100, something I resigned to him not doing this season, however Hill scored more than him so its all good.

I just hope losing Aker insted of Birdman was the smart move.

We think alike and must have a similar forward line. Also traded Aker for Hill.

Agree Aker only lifted when team was in front. Did little in 1st half. I think that Aker will be like that alot this year and will only play in patches (or in halfs like we have seen the last couple of weeks).

I also have Burton, so like you hope I got rid of the right player for Hill.

Overall happy I got Hill for Aker because of the $$ it freed up and hopefully Hill can avg close to Aker to justify my trade :thumbsu:

i stayed on

He looked shocking in the first game

Shocking at start of second
great at end of second

Great at start of 3rd
Exelent at end of 3rd game

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back