Certified Legendary Thread Alastair Clarkson II - signs 5 year contract w/ North Melbourne 19 August 2022 - news breaks p360

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Season 5 Happy Birthday Funny GIF by The Simpsons
Go to hell you old bastard

Hey, I think they liked us!

Hoping we get him but I think it all points to Bombers. If it's us, why wait? It all points to a "mutual" departure from Rutten this morning at their presser and then when Clarko announces it this arvo he hasn't stepped on anyone's toes.

Wouldn't be surprised if the bombers have been into Clarko for the last month and this last week's knee jerk reaction was only because he'd given them the thumbs up on the provision that Rutten goes before he is announced.

Honestly hope I'm 100% wrong

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hoping we get him but I think it all points to Bombers. If it's us, why wait? It all points to a "mutual" departure from Rutten this morning at their presser and then when Clarko announces it this arvo he hasn't stepped on anyone's toes.

Wouldn't be surprised if the bombers have been into Clarko for the last month and this last week's knee jerk reaction was only because he'd given them the thumbs up on the provision that Rutten goes before he is announced.

Honestly hope I'm 100% wrong
Rutten won’t be sacked today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back