Certified Legendary Thread Alastair Clarkson II - signs 5 year contract w/ North Melbourne 19 August 2022 - news breaks p360

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he takes another year off I will die.

Btw this comes from a place of when I was 10-12 years old obsessed with footy and hawthorn were ******* dominating the comp. All I knew back then was Clarkson was the best coach I’ve ever seen and I wished that we could go through that.
I'd rather him pick * over us than take a year off, no shame is being beaten for his services. Being outright rejected though... ouch

I'd rather him pick * over us than take a year off, no shame is being beaten for his services. Being outright rejected though... ouch
No I would want to die even more

Well fwiw Nixon thinks it’s North. “His head will say Essendon and heart will say North and he’s a very loyal man” and yes I just posted something Ricky Nixon said because I’m going mad.

Just read a post on FB that someone looking a lot like James Henderson was seen walking into Arden St. at 8am...

That could go either way

Who would recognise him ffs? But now taking this as gospel.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hell Yeah Party GIF

Well fwiw Nixon thinks it’s North. “His head will say Essendon and heart will say North and he’s a very loyal man” and yes I just posted something Ricky Nixon said because I’m going mad.
I thought you were better than that. FFS FILTHY!

Red card this guy.
He’s talking about a day that never happened ffs

About the day that never happened R.Scott approached Pagan at 3/4 time and asked if he could tag Mcleod. Pagans said no we've got this.
Now as it never happened but had it happened I wasn't feeling Dennis Pagans levels of confidence at 3/4 time.

Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back