Coach Alastair Clarkson IV - HFC Racism Investigation Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

No idea how old your son is but it's probably best to just let him switch off completely and focus on other things for a while.
Hes 13. Stopped watching but he'll stick. But just shows how much of a toll it takes. And there will genuinely be supporters walking away.
Us older guys can lean on the good times we saw...the new generation don't have that.

Good kid, and his family are rippers, but when it comes to footy they're a mix of Crows and Pies supporters.
disgusted ew GIF by Gogglebox Australia

Son looked at me after latest news..."Sorry dad, I can't do this anymore" :(
To counter north being rubbish the last few years I have passionately followed the Celtics in the NBA and Real Madrid with the logic they are big winning clubs. I will get dons love out of them. Today has been a difficult morning to say the least 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your move, Gil. How's that legacy looking bud?
Who knew giving wristies to the biggest clubs in the land whilst pouring resources and PR into expansion follies for years might actually not be to the benefit of the remaining leftover clubs?

He was referring to the mediation story that was in the media and he was unaware of it and it's not something they agreed to.

Glad to hear that, without the context it almost sounded like he was talking about clarko going on break then specifying that he, Fagan, wasn't guilty of anything.

This investigation was needed, as those making the allegation were not just going to go away. They were leaking information to the media, an Caroline Wilson from the start.

I only wish the Hawks gave Clarko and Fagan a little heads without breaking any confidentiality.

" We can not tell you whom at this stage, but we are getting reports theres concerns about your conduct at your time of employment with us". We will be passing this information on to the AFL.

Personally i feel Clarko and Fagan are innocent and this is a group who has beef with how there time at the AFL turned out ( i could be wrong).

I form this opinion as our leaders Mitchell, Hodge an most importantly cultural leader Shaun Burgoyne had zero concerns reported to them.

Why would you not seek out your aboriginal elder at your club for assistance?

Any way i am glad Clarko stood down, clearly the poor guy was under stress. A frustraited Clarko let the media bait him into a rant on the topic.

Nothing but good wishes for Clarko from this Hawk. I hope he gets the support needed and North stand by there man.

Getting through this as one with Clarko will form a very strong bond of respect between Clarko and the Roo's. One that premierships can be built on in the future.

Hoping for a resolution to this investigation asap.

This investigation was needed, as those making the allegation were not just going to go away. They were leaking information to the media, an Caroline Wilson from the start.

I only wish the Hawks gave Clarko and Fagan a little heads without breaking any confidentiality.

" We can not tell you whom at this stage, but we are getting reports theres concerns about your conduct at your time of employment with us". We will be passing this information on to the AFL.

Personally i feel Clarko and Fagan are innocent and this is a group who has beef with how there time at the AFL turned out ( i could be wrong).

I form this opinion as our leaders Mitchell, Hodge an most importantly cultural leader Shaun Burgoyne had zero concerns reported to them.

Why would you not seek out your aboriginal elder at your club for assistance?

Any way i am glad Clarko stood down, clearly the poor guy was under stress. A frustraited Clarko let the media bait him into a rant on the topic.

Nothing but good wishes for Clarko from this Hawk. I hope he gets the support needed and North stand by there man.

Getting through this as one with Clarko will form a very strong bond of respect between Clarko and the Roo's. One that premierships can be built on in the future.

Hoping for a resolution to this investigation asap.
rubbish, should heve been refereed to the courts in the first instance,

Remove this Banner Ad

Coach Alastair Clarkson IV - HFC Racism Investigation Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back