Trade Requested Alex Neal-Bullen - Wants to become a Crow

Remove this Banner Ad

Twomey doesn't know shit about trades. He's a draft guy.

He would have no sources within the Crows telling him anything. But an aging role player is not worth a prime pick like 25 in this draft, that's obvious.

Maybe F2 for ANB and F3.

Way under value. This guy will be in our first 12 picked come round 1. Adds great experience and character at around the right age. Previous rebuilding teams have got guys that are 32-33 to add that guidance. ANB will be in the middle of his prime

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Seems about right for ANB to me. he's no superstar but he's the really consistent roleplayer type that makes a side better. Will be a good trade for Adelaide and immediately improve them.

Him and Cumming pushing a couple of guys out the bottom of the list along with a top end mid for Adelaide this offseason and things are starting to look on track

Way under value. This guy will be in our first 12 picked come round 1. Adds great experience and character at around the right age. Previous rebuilding teams have got guys that are 32-33 to add that guidance. ANB will be in the middle of his prime

Best 22 for sure, but best 12 is a big call.

Which 3 players do you have him ahead?

Dawson
Rankine
Soligo
Fogarty
Crouch
O'Brien
Thilthorpe
Walker
Keays
Murray
Worrell
Hinge
Michaelanny
Cumming

Best 22 for sure, but best 12 is a big call.

Which 3 players do you have him ahead?

Dawson
Rankine
Soligo
Fogarty
Crouch
O'Brien
Thilthorpe
Walker
Keays
Murray
Worrell
Hinge
Michaelanny
Cumming
ROB and probably Walker next year

He'd be in the 10-15 range, you'd think

He's an aging role player.

He's just not worth a pick as early as 25 in a super draft.

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade Requested Alex Neal-Bullen - Wants to become a Crow

Remove this Banner Ad

Back