All Elite Wrestling (On Triller TV and ESPN)

Remove this Banner Ad

What's with the extremely short ramp?

Interesting that the FTW Title is now retired. With the International Title and Continental Titles being other 3rd tier titles, it's probably a good decision.

Tag Title match probs the match of the night.

MVP joins AEW, trying to be Swerves heel manager and kick Prince Nana to the curb?

Mox wins Darby's World Title shot. Made sense storyline wise, but hope Darby can get another shot down the line.

wtf is going on with tickets. Just over half that they had for last years Grand Slam. Good TV doesn’t translate to ticket sales and ratings.

I’m really liking this card though.
I wouldn’t have a clue about the ticket numbers but is it more it’s good TV as in good matches but lacking in compelling storytelling across the board?

Stories have always sold tickets over quality matches maybe it’s a case of not enough emotional investment in the current storylines for the casual fans or the fans on the fence of willing to put their hard earned up to watch it?

If Willow is going to be Mariah's next challenger, shouldn't she have been Stat at All Out? I'm not sure AEW really wants to go down the path of wins and losses not mattering.

The tag match was excellent, but I'm not sure why Danielson vs McGuiness happened now. It wasn't even confirmed before the show. It could've been such a better build, it could've been/felt like such a more epic match.

They just burnt one of the most anticipated matches the company has, and everything about it was underwhelming. Makes me wonder if Danielson isn't long for the title, and that's just a match that they wanted to happen while they had the chance.

If Willow is going to be Mariah's next challenger, shouldn't she have been Stat at All Out? I'm not sure AEW really wants to go down the path of wins and losses not mattering.

The tag match was excellent, but I'm not sure why Danielson vs McGuiness happened now. It wasn't even confirmed before the show. It could've been such a better build, it could've been/felt like such a more epic match.

They just burnt one of the most anticipated matches the company has, and everything about it was underwhelming. Makes me wonder if Danielson isn't long for the title, and that's just a match that they wanted to happen while they had the chance.
It was good to see Nigel in the ring but I really don’t think many besides ROH diehards thought the feud was PPV worthy. Good to get it done now on to bigger and better things for BD.

If he really does need the neck surgery, then it makes sense to burn through it.

she should be paying them...

Rampage Lineup:
GYYFWVZWcAAwMIY

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder if they will end up cancelling the event.

Allegedly only sold approx 10k tickets so far. They’ll probably just have a lot of really cheap tickets some closer to the event. Not sure they’d backflip and cancel the entire show.

Remove this Banner Ad

All Elite Wrestling (On Triller TV and ESPN)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back