All Elite Wrestling

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony Khan on how he manages the large roster.

“I think that’s a good problem for any organization to have when you have a deep bench. We have a very deep bench right now. I try to rotate who wrestles on television and give TV time to different wrestlers so we have a lot of people with momentum and can switch out the matches and keep things fresh. I think that serves you well in sports, too, when you can rotate and rest people and give experience to young talent and develop people and also rest your veterans so they don’t have to go out and do it every single week."

I'm so pumped!

Kinda lame this is first up.
Surely they have something big planned for the end of the show if they're putting this up first.
They’ve had timing issues before, so maybe they thought this is the match that can’t afford to be cut short?

Put Cody and Black last so Cody can squash him in 30 seconds if they’re running long.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty lame for them not to be giving time updates throughout. Took out half the suspense of the match. I've been banging this drum for weeks and I've been proven right through that confusing finish.

Highly enjoyable throughout though.

Pretty lame for them not to be giving time updates throughout. Took out half the suspense of the match. I've been banging this drum for weeks and I've been proven right through that confusing finish.

There was a guy in the front row in dark red shirt that played along so well by continually tapping his watch and telling them how long to go haha

Was there any announcements at all towards the end? Or just a random bell ring 30 minutes in?

Was there any announcements at all towards the end? Or just a random bell ring 30 minutes in?
First I heard mention of time left was Excalibur saying there was 45 seconds.

Zero announcements. Excalibur just randomly blurted out "45 seconds to go" on commentary then just a random bell for the live crowd.

I get that if you do the times people know you're heading to a draw, that's why you announce the times for every bloody match (or at least the main events).

Zero announcements. Excalibur just randomly blurted out "45 seconds to go" on commentary then just a random bell for the live crowd.

I get that if you do the times people know you're heading to a draw, that's why you announce the times for every bloody match (or at least the main events).
Yeah that's very silly.

Also this match was $1.01 to go to a draw anyway, or at least a non-finish, sometimes the predictable result is the best result.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back