All Elite Wrestling

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m looking forward to the Fish v Bryan match. Should be good.

Look inside yourself and have a good think about. There you’ll find the answer
So I wasn't wrong and you made a dick of yourself and went into hiding for a week hoping it would be forgotten when you return. I found the answer. You're a coward.

TK needs to stop worrying about WWE and commenting on them going and extra hour or the comment about RAW being shit. We all know Raw has been shit for a long time but Dynamite has put out some really shit shows to.

I can't see Bryan and Punk on rampage and buy ins competing with Smackdown even if its on FS1. Happy to be proven wrong but think they are going for a long shot there.

TK needs to stop worrying about WWE and commenting on them going and extra hour or the comment about RAW being sh*t. We all know Raw has been sh*t for a long time but Dynamite has put out some really sh*t shows to.

I can't see Bryan and Punk on rampage and buy ins competing with Smackdown even if its on FS1. Happy to be proven wrong but think they are going for a long shot there.

I suppose it’s hard not to notice WWE since they’ve been counter programming AEW since it started.

He seemed a bit annoyed at the fact that Smackdown is now going against Rampage despite the fact he avoided clashing with Smackdown originally so wrestling fans didn’t need to choose. Not quoted verbatim but that’s the gist I got from the interview on Wrasslin.

I agree that Smackdown will still smash Rampage in the ratings.

I suppose it’s hard not to notice WWE since they’ve been counter programming AEW since it started.

He seemed a bit annoyed at the fact that Smackdown is now going against Rampage despite the fact he avoided clashing with Smackdown originally so wrestling fans didn’t need to choose. Not quoted verbatim but that’s the gist I got from the interview on Wrasslin.

I agree that Smackdown will still smash Rampage in the ratings.

I think either way both shows will be fine, in this day and age everything is on demand anyway.

Exactly. Can’t remember the last time I watched something that wasn’t on a streaming service.

IF I watch live anyway a lot of stuff you switch over or walk away from anyway. Everyone has their own taste but I like streaming because I can skip Jinder, Cody, Dark Order, majority of women matches , Ryker, Elias and Matt Hardy etc. I can watch the good things with SD, Rampage and Dynamite and skip the shit. Raw its hard to find many things that are good but these days your purely watching for the in ring action anyway as all the shows are no where near the attitude era that made you want to tune in for the stories involved.

If AEW vs WWE on the same night means we get Punk and Bryan both in the ring and Roman, Brock, Zayn vs Balor etc then I am all for it.

If you ever go back and watch Raw or Nitro from the Wars sure there was some good stuff at the top which the War was the centre of but far out there was matches and angles that were FAR FAR FAR worse than what Raw/SD/Dynamite and Rampage are putting out right now.

So I wasn't wrong and you made a dick of yourself and went into hiding for a week hoping it would be forgotten when you return. I found the answer. You're a coward.

haha yeh I’m really worried what Quiver thinks about me. Oki doki.

how abour you get a life loser aka Jobber jones.

You still don’t get the joke as well. Absolute moron seriously

TK needs to stop worrying about WWE and commenting on them going and extra hour or the comment about RAW being sh*t. We all know Raw has been sh*t for a long time but Dynamite has put out some really sh*t shows to.

Only in yours and Jobber Jones little mind has dynamite put out shit shows.

If you think Dynamite has not put out some sh*t shows than you truly are the definition of a one eyed fan boy. They have had some stinkers.

I watched 20 mins of raw this week. That’s what I define as shit.

It was the riddle / omos match. I wanted to stab my eyes and ears out after I was done.

haha yeh I’m really worried what Quiver thinks about me. Oki doki.

how abour you get a life loser aka Jobber jones.

You still don’t get the joke as well. Absolute moron seriously
I've asked you to explain it several times yet you refuse to do so...Admit you ****ed up son.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow. That 60 second interaction equates to a sh*t show altogether.
moron alert everyone. Over here. Jobber Jones and this Jobrani. Tag team of the year

😂 you commented about Riddle and Omos match regarding your eyes and ears. So I asked what your eyes were like for one segment.

Does one match or 20 mins make for a shit show? Seriously you are a complete and utter tool.

For what it’s worth Raw has been complete shit for a long time, but your comments are downright embarrassing and completely one sided/ blinded.

I don't understand the Bobby Fish signing dude is the epitome of boring. Can go in the ring, great, why is that impressive again? Dude has no personality and can't cut a promo.

I don't understand the Bobby Fish signing dude is the epitome of boring. Can go in the ring, great, why is that impressive again? Dude has no personality and can't cut a promo.
I doubt he's gonna be getting pushes. He's experienced and is someone else they can use on Dark etc and the occasional Dynamite/Rampage match like Sydal.

Come in here for first time in a while and people still bitching at each other ffs.

Also not sure how Tony khan is the most beloved billionaire when he isn't a billionaire

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Dynamite moves from Wednesday to Saturday nights and this thread turns to shit instantly. 😜

Personally, I think cards should have most of their matches ironed out and advertised several weeks ahead of the event and felt they were a bit slow announcing the card for this show. If they didn't have tournaments scheduled this wouldn't matter at all.

I'm keen to see Rampage, funny that AEW will most likely open thier head-to-head show with Sydal vs Punk, two guys WWE had and could've done a lot more with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back