All Sydney eyes on Roos & Demitrio

Remove this Banner Ad

FB&W

Debutant
Sep 29, 2005
Other Teams
Sydney
Yes the BIG test. will Melbourne Roos and Victorin Demetrio remember where the swans are from when the presentation is awarded win lose or draw?

Last year they were quick to paint the swans as Sth bloody melbourne wn theyre not theyr Sydney. Sydeny has NEVER forgotten that insult and how bloody roos took the swans to Sth Melnourne before Sydney to celebrate. Many, many fans were lost like me because we dont follow Sth Melbourne we follow (or used toi) Sydney.

I hope WC win just so Demetri can get it right when he introduc them as from perth, note how Perth NEVER get confused with Melbourne!

One day there will be a real team from Sydney and we can get excited. Swans are hybreds and if they cant make up there mind where they belong shoud go home to Sth Melbourmne.

Many, many many many footy fans in Sydney will be followng the Eagles because of this slight that has never been rectifide.

Yes GO EAGLES!!!!

PS I used to be a Swan before Paul bloody roos and victoria Dimitrio told us Swans were Sth Melboune and turned swans greatest moment into foooty's bigest EVER embarisment!

GO HOME ROOS!

I have absolutely no problem in recognising our origins and the 'bloods' tradition which has been adopted by the player group.

With a substantial membership in Melb, it was only practical to thank them as well as a lot of Sydney fans who where in Melb for the game.

Thus far there is no mention of "South Melbourne" in any of the melbourne papers as compared to last year when the pages were saturated with "South".

You could be fooled that this was NZ in the way the GF is being treated down here atm.

Good on the papers i say. I honestly thought they were goping to drag out the South Melbourne brand again.

FB&W said:
Yes GO EAGLES!!!!

PS I used to be a Swan before Paul bloody roos and victoria Dimitrio told us Swans were Sth Melboune and turned swans greatest moment into foooty's bigest EVER embarisment!

GO HOME ROOS!

BS!

Well you are one dropkick I am sure all of the Swans fans would be very happy to lose... you definitely fit in better with the E_girl mentality

You probably hate Tadgh Kenneally being referred to as an Irishman even though he has dual nationality too?

It is good for the club overall in every way to have support in Victoria as well as Sydney and have some tradition and heritage!

Winners are griners :D and losers can play with themselves... you seem to have a good grip on that :p

FB&W said:

GO HOME ROOS!

Well bugger off then Sydney and give us back South Melbourne. While I am at it, Brisbane can bugger off as well and we'll take Fitroy back thanks.

Now what I am I go to do about those other 4 teams.

:D

P.S. Learn to spell idiot!

Ah the swans.... fickle bunch arent you?

Swans will be shat on from a great height this weekend..

buchanan.jpg

FB&W said:
Yes the BIG test. will Melbourne Roos and Victorin Demetrio remember where the swans are from when the presentation is awarded win lose or draw?

Last year they were quick to paint the swans as Sth bloody melbourne wn theyre not theyr Sydney. Sydeny has NEVER forgotten that insult and how bloody roos took the swans to Sth Melnourne before Sydney to celebrate. Many, many fans were lost like me because we dont follow Sth Melbourne we follow (or used toi) Sydney.

I hope WC win just so Demetri can get it right when he introduc them as from perth, note how Perth NEVER get confused with Melbourne!

One day there will be a real team from Sydney and we can get excited. Swans are hybreds and if they cant make up there mind where they belong shoud go home to Sth Melbourmne.

Many, many many many footy fans in Sydney will be followng the Eagles because of this slight that has never been rectifide.

Yes GO EAGLES!!!!

GO HOME ROOS!

The Swans are better off without this knob.

One of the worst threads I've seen, and that's saying something.

Wasn't Paul Roos born in Sydney?

Edited: you know for the strangest reason whenever they mentioned Beverly Hills when talking about Paul Roos I always assumed it was BH NSW.

Yes fitzro should go back to melbourne and die. Swans should do the same if they cant believe theyre Sydney. notice how once the Lions stopped winning comps nobody in brisbane cares no more? This is because they smell imposters and wont follow a transplanted team once the novelte of winning comps wears off. Same will happen in Sydney to and the game will die.

Sydney and Brisbne deserve there own team that can be followed therough thick and thin and that can only come from the heart. When Roos and dimitri think of melbourne first once they win something its a knife in the heart of true northen states footy lovers.

Do you see the melbourne strom going to QLD or somewher in Sydney when they win the Rugby?

Who even said this numbskull was a Sydney fan ?

At this time of year u get all sorts of poor insecure types looking for attention.

I think i'll change my club supported to read "West Coast" for fun....see how many knobs believe it.

FB&W said:
Do you see the melbourne strom going to QLD or somewher in Sydney when they win the Rugby?
The Melbourne Storm's "feeder" club, Norths, is in the Queensland Cup.SO CALLED BECAUSE THAT IS WHERE THE COMPETITION TAKES PLACE .So yes I do see them going there.Plus if that is where the talent pool is overflowing , wouldn't it make sense to do same?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

dodgyJim said:
Well bugger off then Sydney and give us back South Melbourne. While I am at it, Brisbane can bugger off as well and we'll take Fitroy back thanks.

Now what I am I go to do about those other 4 teams.

:D

P.S. Learn to spell idiot!

We can't - the VICs need our money.

Remove this Banner Ad

All Sydney eyes on Roos & Demitrio

Remove this Banner Ad

Back