Sport All things Olympics & Paralympics

Remove this Banner Ad

Aussies are 7/16 from the free throw line. Nigeria are 10/13. Says it all right there.
We look like shit

I remember after the Rio Olympics that there was a big push to get Brondello as coach, especially because what she's achieved in the WNBA

Other than winning the Commonwealth Games gold on the GC, I'm trying to work out what this team has actually achieved over the last 7 or so years

It also seems that every time we lose, we lose in the same manner - teams playing high tempo basketball and knocking down the 3s... It's been a defensive issue for years and we seemingly haven't addressed it

Aussies are 7/16 from the free throw line. Nigeria are 10/13. Says it all right there.
That was poor concentration…but the turnovers. Wow.most of what I saw was “unforced”. Just poor passing into the post on cuts etc.

27 turnovers is just bad (to 16).

Should have won that game when got back to 2 points behind with a few minutes to go - but turned the ball over a few times from there. And blew out

Didn’t look like had any spark at all. Bad loss. Shame

Going to miss Bec Allen massively

8dfe0ffaf2e405af13e1425c9fe907d3

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The 30-year-old is the first Australian to win six individual Olympic medals, passing the group of Ian Thorpe, Leisel Jones, Shirley Strickland and Anna Meares on five.

And she is just the eighth Australian to win three individual gold medals across any sport, joining Ian Thorpe, Dawn Fraser, Shane Gould, Betty Cuthbert, Murray Rose, Ariarne Titmus and Kaylee McKeown.

Good to see we've made the US and Great Britain eat our dust again. :)

England have Scotland and Ireland helping them, and we're still better! If we were to add NZ, we'd be equal on gold medals with China!

1722634512575.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Sport All things Olympics & Paralympics

Remove this Banner Ad

Back