All things Politics

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No i havent got you mixed up with Walt at all.
Never accused you being an animal libber.
Just accused you of knowing jack sh***

I have tried to explain things but I can’t understand them for you.

Bedtime now, your sister wants her computer back.

Do you mean demonstrated convincingly in a way that would pass the pub test, or demonstrated along general lines?

Asking for a friend.

There was nothing noble about Assange's actions.

You're anti-establishment to the point of delusion.

Your heroes are deeply flawed along with your comic-book reasoning.

I hope you're pretty in real life, you have already nailed the vacuous.

Tell me something noble about anyone or anything...

Not a great night for the pro-assange forces...

the squad has rested its self-proclaimed champion and left the clean-up to the bit players...

Tell me something noble about anyone or anything...

I'm not the one spruiking misguided cheap idealism but here you go:

LovethePies you are up against a Cabal here who have all shown their true colours here and that includes the mod. Everyone has seen the footage of the US helicopter gunship mowing civilians down should acknowledge that they deserve to outed for their disgusting act much like their barbarian brothers in Israel.

LovethePies you are up against a Cabal here who have all shown their true colours here and that includes the mod. Everyone has seen the footage of the US helicopter gunship mowing civilians down should acknowledge that they deserve to outed for their disgusting act much like their barbarian brothers in Israel.
What's with your avatar pic? Do you like to play army with your pals? Call of Duty?

I kid you not Russia Bro

I have just ended a call with a an underground rave promoter, and we discussed paying Julian Assange as a guest DJ in several cities

The drop on that mofo…

I kid you not Russia Bro

I have just ended a call with a an underground rave promoter, and we discussed paying Julian Assange as a guest DJ in several cities

The drop on that mofo…
I heard you might be getting in a few bags of whatever Sleepy Joe is about to dosed up with prior to the debate. That'll get the night going.

Of course they deserved to be outed. Unfortunately Manning leaked to a dodgy publisher that also outed a lot of people and things that shouldn't have been outed.

WalterBlaknWhte is not a mod. We couldn't afford the mo-fo.
sr36 was seriously considered but was rejected due to his awful taste in pizza.
sideswipe devised a hostile takeover but lost interest when he discovered that a mod needs a valid reason to ban people.

Unless by "mod" you meant me, which is no longer true. But anyway...

Read the below carefully.

Nobody from your imagined "Cabal" is putting the US on a pedestal. That's your imagination. You have a binary view but the reality is a bit more nuanced.

WalterBlaknWhte is not a mod. We couldn't afford the mo-fo.
sr36 was seriously considered but was rejected due to his awful taste in pizza.
sideswipe devised a hostile takeover but lost interest when he discovered that a mod needs a valid reason to ban people.

Unless by "mod" you meant me, which is no longer true. But anyway...

Read the below carefully.

Nobody from your imagined "Cabal" is putting the US on a pedestal. That's your imagination. You have a binary view but the reality is a bit more nuanced.
Cabal of The Willing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I kid you not Russia Bro

The drop on that mofo…

He's China Bro. You have it wrong.

I'm not the one spruiking misguided cheap idealism but here you go:

Excellent choice. Well you wont find me saying anything against someone struggling against organised religion. I think it's a scurge. It goes beyond whether modern humans should be captive to this crap, when the views of people have an impact on others, such as the views of judaism and its concept of a promised land, and how it impacts on the palestinians. Excuse me for mentioning that. Likewise, the old men in Iran need to keep to themselves and not inflict their views on women....

but I could always question two aspects of Mohammadi's opposition

1. Why not extend it to all religions and all countries? I know she has been severely treated in iran, but what women have experienced is universal.
2. Why call on the West to make an impact? Even her husband apparently doesn't agree with that aspect, probably because of the longterm negative impact of US intervention in Iran in the 1950s. I'm no expert in her reasoning and whether she has a firm opinion in this, but while I agree with methods like BDS to change the actions of groups, I wouldnt like to see western intervention....as iraq demonstrated.

In the final analysis, Mohammadi is certainly more noble than Assange. It might be better to compare's Assange's publishing career to Murdoch's.

I havent seen the biden trump thing but murdoch reports that it is not going famously for either. There was a reason a retirement age was introduced and american politicians and judges shouldnt be allowed to seek office and stuff up the world. Let younger people stuff it up...

with the debate in full swing, there's cover for more murder in Gaza.....why am I not surprised...

The BBC report "It comes days after Israel’s prime minister said that "the intense phase" of the fighting against Hamas was "about to end"."

Sorry palestinians, another canard, bluff, clanker, inveracity...porker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad