All things Tennis.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully my only bet of the French open this year pays off! :thumbsu:

Put a bet on Schiavone to win it again this year at the start of the tournament and got 17-1 and put $30 on it.

She plays Jankovic tonight which will be a tough game.

I've placed my first individual bet of the French with Schiavone to beat Jankovic at 2.42

Only have 4 players left for overall in the mens, Fed, Murray, Soderling and Gasquet. Big upset tonight Gasquet! :D

How upset would you be if you backed Montanes?! lol

Not because of the injury break but the fact that Fognini couldnt move and just kept slapping winners from the back of the court. From 0-40 facing 3 match points, not being able to move or serve and just lobbing it over at 120km/h how did Fognini win???
Montanes just kept hitting it back to him and when he tried to make him run he hit it way wide and his drop shot hit halfway up the net when it only needed to hit the service line to win!

Still can't believe he won that match, does anyone know how badly he is injured and if he will play Djokovic?

Day 8

Kuznetsova
6 units @ 1.85 (Centrebet)

Fognini
4 units @ 2.60 (Centrebet)

Ferrer/Djokovic/Chela/Zvonareva/Kuznetsova/Sharapova/Azarenka/Petkovic
2 units @ 8.70 (Centrebet)

Overalls -16 units

Day 8 +9.5 units

Days +29.64 units

How upset would you be if you backed Montanes?! lol

Not because of the injury break but the fact that Fognini couldnt move and just kept slapping winners from the back of the court. From 0-40 facing 3 match points, not being able to move or serve and just lobbing it over at 120km/h how did Fognini win???
Montanes just kept hitting it back to him and when he tried to make him run he hit it way wide and his drop shot hit halfway up the net when it only needed to hit the service line to win!

Still can't believe he won that match, does anyone know how badly he is injured and if he will play Djokovic?
Probably polar opposites to how happy I was! :D

Great come back by Li Na, took the 3 set total @ $2.50 for that match.

Thoughts on Nadal -8 against Ljubicic @ $1.93?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, I know about his ankle. He'll beat Troicki on one leg.

I'm more worried about the Chela leg atm. The match is as up and down as a women's match.

I haven't followed any of the French Open so far, but does anyone think Simon is a chance against Soderling tonight?

A Frenchmen on clay in front of a home crowd must provide some hope.

H2H @ $3.30. Generous I would have thought....?

Soderling seems to have the wood on Simon, and is in good form. I reckon the 1.33 for Soderling is probably about right.

Would much rather Simon +7.5 games at about the same price. He will take atleast one set off Soderling.

Murray 3-0 sets @ 2.80 is a good bet so long as Troicki doesnt retire when he knows he cannot win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back