• Julie Bishop

• Scott Morrison

• Andrew Robb

• Someone from the LIberal Party other than those above

• Bill Shorten

• Someone from the Labor Party other than Shorten

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

If Turnbull becomes leader Australia has no real choice at polls. We will have Turnbull’s Labor-like versus Shortens Labor and Australia heading down the Greek gurgler. Labor has shown no signs of having learned any governance lessons from 6 years of the worst governments we’ve ever had. Bleak times ahead for our nation. It can only get worse.

Until your tone achieved worse in 18 months :eek:

Until your tone achieved worse in 18 months :eek:

How can he be the worst when he literally hasnt done anything? Not one of his "controversial" policies has made it through to law. Labor literally stunk up the place and made it worse.

Who will be standing against Tony Abbott and Julie Bishop next Tuesday? And also, remember that Scott Morrison has ruled himself out as a candidate.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Who will be standing against Tony Abbott and Julie Bishop next Tuesday? And also, remember that Scott Morrison has ruled himself out as a candidate.

Only Turnbull could get the numbers but I really wonder if Bishop will stand with Abbott, or if Abbott has said that without consulting her...after all, consultation, or lack of, is one of the reasons this is happening.

Abetz saying Australia needed its border protected, carbon tax stopped and a free trade agreement. He's saying these are the really important things and the gov has delivered. He's insinuating nothing else matters. he's saying its good public policy and everything else is shenanigans.

We need an election.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only Turnbull could get the numbers but I really wonder if Bishop will stand with Abbott, or if Abbott has said that without consulting her...after all, consultation, or lack of, is one of the reasons this is happening.

Abbott vs Turnbull for the leadership

Bishop reelected deputy leader unopposed

If Turnbull is defeated on Tuesday, do you think that he would step down from the front bench?

I think, like Keating, he'll tell the media that if he's challenged and lost on Tuesday, then he's fired his "shot in the locker" and will go back to the back bench.

But I also think that he won't run. I have a suspicion that this is designed to flush out Abbott's opponent.

Kevin Andrews the doddering fool, is on ABC News 24 telling everyone he's voting against the spill motion. He knows that if Abbott is defeated, he's no longer a minister.

Kevin Andrews has announced he will be voting against the motion. Good luck to whoever is standing against Abbott on Tuesday, he'll need it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread All things Tony Abbott

Back