Sport All Time Sporting Heroes

Remove this Banner Ad

Mate have you seen anything of Steves son,Austin?
Has played in some U/19 games for Australia.
Plays a little bit like his dad.
Not sure he will enjoy the same success career wise though
Very little, but he has some good genes there. Will keep on the lookout for him.

Hadn't seen this thread b4 but thanks for the chance to pay tribute to my all time sporting hero. J.B. Cummings.

The saying is 'the race that stops a nation'. Bart's contribution to Australias' race -
And speaking of heroes, one of those winners is also 1 of mine -

Saintly-_Cox-_Plate.jpg

Hadn't seen this thread b4 but thanks for the chance to pay tribute to my all time sporting hero. J.B. Cummings.

The saying is 'the race that stops a nation'. Bart's contribution to Australias' race -
And speaking of heroes, one of those winners is also 1 of mine -

Saintly-_Cox-_Plate.jpg
Which one Shai?

Well its a bye weekend :( fortunately for me its the start of the American football season. Specifically my Buckeyes kick off against the mighty Florida Atlantic Owls :think: (is that a community college?)
On topic my first real life hero was the fullback at Ohio State, Jim Otis. I must of been around 7 or 8 years old. Straight ahead, nonflashy, no nonsense, and a great team leader. Explains why Ling was my favorite at GFC.:thumbsu:

It you have time to kill with no games on this weekend, this is a vid from the legendary NFL films and pretty much shows the era I watched as a kid, great music and narration.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back