List Mgmt. All Trades and Draft Part 2- Draft edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dockers would be completely stupid of they didn't prioritize getting Jackson.

Unlike us with Williams, they don't have this young, athletic FWD/RCK sitting on their list. Fact he's from WA makes it even more obvious a choice.

Hopefully he's selected before their first pick, ideally with the Saints (now Giants) pick they just missed out on for optimum LOL'age

Apart from being pastey white there isnt too many similarities.
If venners doesnt lift his game next season it could be all over for him.rioli being out will help his cause a bit

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
If he never makes it as a midfielder, he makes a pretty handy hff.

Way too premature on writing him off.

Do we look at another small forward late?

Willie wont play next season. This could be a great opportunity for Cameron or Petro to get more games. But we need decent depth too as we are contending.

There are two Jarrods one who could be worth a 1 year rookie deal on.

Jarrod Garlett and also Pickett.

Pickett is the interesting one. Pick 4 then was it foot problems ruined him. Went to Carlton for loose change and two years later delisted after retiring earlier in the season?

Fitness tests would be a focus but if fit Garlett would give us more depth there and if Pickett could ever get fit he could de that 'moneyball player'.

What do we know about Pickett? Is he professional enough to get fit?

Rookie Rhai An Cox? Top end U16 two years who was dropped from U18 because of application and lack of training standard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think I now know what it's like for everyone else on the board when I like their posts:
ewtpnUH.jpg

Cheers Barlos Crathwaite.

CM9000 alias confirmed.

We could be going with Mal Rosas from the NT and he should be available as a 3 Rd or 4 th Rd Pick ..
Some people suggested that we were interested and talking to him during the year ..

As has been mentioned previously, due to the change allowing Darwin zone to Gold Coast, Rosas is now effectively on their list if they want him - they don't even have to match a bid and use picks like the other academies either.

As has been mentioned previously, due to the change allowing Darwin zone to Gold Coast, Rosas is now effectively on their list if they want him - they don't even have to match a bid and use picks like the other academies either.

They could prelist him and trade him to us. Although we don’t have anything left to trade and it might not count as one of our three draft picks.

So with this do teams still call the players name out and gold goast then swoop in and go oooooooh nah nah actually we want him!!! And you pick again?
Or do they have to sign them upfront before the draft and if it gets to the draft they are fair game?
Surely its the latter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back