List Mgmt. All Trades and Draft Part 2- Draft edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just reading the write-ups I'd much prefer Ramsay to Lewis (I've watched no games or vision - only read the write ups above).

Reading that makes Lewis sound like Gaff, but with 1/3 of the possessions (almost a poor mans masten). If we want a low production player for the wing -who we hope can improve their ball-finding - then we already have Petch.

It’s the Chris Judd height 189 cm combined with the classic sweet left foot ball drop that’s nails targets While breaking lines and showing dash that attracts my interest ..straining :..

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Ramsey looks like a poor mans Zac Fisher.

I don't hate the idea at all. For our first though? Dunno about that bruvs,

It's interesting that the Draft Central hub describes his outside game as needing improvement yet i thought he looks good in space. Zippy.
Got any footage of Ramsay?

Liked the Garcia highlights - touch of Kerr about him though that may just be the number 4.

He's one of the few players thrown around i'm just not a fan of. Probably just my dislike for small midfielders coming out.

I don't want to offend Monocle or Asterix, but i've dubbed him Ryan Neates MKII.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have seen Oscar Lewis play , many here selling him short.

Nothing like Masten or Gaff, neither would be able to catch him , Lewis is very quick and has a very good foot skills, A natural left footer who rarely wastes a disposal.

You have to be mindful that it’s no slight being kept out of the midfield rotations in the Vic Metro or Sandringham Dragons teams.
Lewis has played as midfielder in school football for Brighton.

For what it’s worth I think the kid has a lot of upside to his game.
Very athletic and has good leg speed .

Would prefer Jackson Prior to Lewis but they are not that dissimilar players .

It's almost like Vozzo could've kept one of those 2nd rounders he willingly dropped his strides and handed over to Geelong unnecessarily for Kelly.

Image result for dramatic gif

He's one of the few players thrown around i'm just not a fan of. Probably just my dislike for small midfielders coming out.

I don't want to offend Monocle or Asterix, but i've dubbed him Ryan Neates MKII.
He is not a bull nuggut like kerr . But he did a number on rowell in the champs by giving him zero space and time whist also getting plenty himself .

Very quick and agile around the contest pouncing on any loose ball and feeding it out well to the outside types .

I would love to get him with our second pick as a quick strong tackling contested player who hoovers up any ball that spills to the ground is a midfielder type we dont have many of

absolutely 1000000% agree. Kelly was out of contract and we done the biggest deal in trading history. Its now we see that we could have had Kelly and Robertson.
Meh i agree a bit but the picks we gave up were quantity rather than quality .
I would have preferred to just give up 2 firsts + 24 and not get anything back .

We would have had pick in the 30s today .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back