List Mgmt. All Trades and Draft Part 2- Draft edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair they couldn't quite agree TK was another Judd. Generous I thought!
They have the combined IQ + EG of a potato

I want Kelly to come out and say that he regrets playing well for Geelong this year. His trade value would have been like Stevens.

When Danger was leaving Adelaide, he said to the press he doesnt want to disadvantage the Cats by costing too much in a trade.

Seriously there is some bloody rich double standards taking place.

Fox Footy Trading Day

Kelly worth two 1sts, with one being a top 10 pick.

Saints - should trade Stevens cheaply to the Cats on compassionate grounds for a pick in the 20s.

FMD. This is how corrupt the VFL is at the moment for Non-Vic sides.

Earlier in the day they said a pick in the 50s might be enough for stevens!!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Heard that on trading day.

Also heard that they regretted saying it.
If true (and I might shock a few here, but there is actually a lot of scuttlebutt at this time of year), then that is huge.

Eventually TK or his manager would leak it, then eventually go on a media blitz about it if the trade was looking unlikely into day 8 or so.

That being said it is probably rubbish. No way Geelong drag out the facade last trade period if they had said that to him (why waste their time and wc time?), also if it is said after trade period it is worthless - No other option for 2019 than to fulfill his contract at that stage.

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

If true (and I might shock a few here, but there is actually a lot of scuttlebutt at this time of year), then that is huge.

Eventually TK or his manager would leak it, then eventually go on a media blitz about it if the trade was looking unlikely into day 8 or so.

That being said it is probably rubbish. No way Geelong drag out the facade last trade period if they had said that to him (why waste their time and wc time?), also if it is said after trade period it is worthless - No other option for 2019 than to fulfill his contract at that stage.

The way I interpreted it was probably was said when last years deal fell through or shortly after.

David King asked Jon Ralph "what conversations did GFC have with Kelly, was it an amicable arrangement that they would get him to the club next year?"

Ralph's reply was "the regret now was that they weren't forcible enough. The (GFC) said we'd like you to get to West Coast".

Surprisingly, also said that this deal gets done, may not straight away, but "there is a lot of goodwill there".

Obviously the clubs deal with each other differently to the fan bases on big footy.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just between us we have, I think but not sure, 14, 22 and 30 something. 14 has some real value but adding the others in (could be swapped for a single higher) is bugger all extra.

The deal will be done

The way I interpreted it was probably was said when last years deal fell through or shortly after.

David King asked Jon Ralph "what conversations did GFC have with Kelly, was it an amicable arrangement that they would get him to the club next year?"

Ralph's reply was "the regret now was that they weren't forcible enough. The (GFC) said we'd like you to get to West Coast".

Surprisingly, also said that this deal gets done, may not straight away, but "there is a lot of goodwill there".

Obviously the clubs deal with each other differently to the fan bases on big footy.
Maybe also why we aren't hearing as much from TK and management this year. Goodwill between all 3 parties to this point so letting the process unfold.

I am currently finishing up in a role working on Indigenous attraction and retention in Higher Education at a University in Melbourne. I actually studied Sociology at Uni and also have an interest in inequality.

They are rolling documents that work like building blocks. There is three levels stretch, innovate, elevate. The gains made in one RAP provide the the knowledge and resources to then develop the next RAP. Having a RAP opens up your organisation to scrutiny as you need to report to RA on it's progress. Geelong may have decided that they did not wish to do this. You don't need a RAP in order to make contributions in this space, however I would say that it would be best practice.

Not having a RAP doesn't mean Geelong is bad for Indigenous players, I do believe West Coast is right up there next to Richmond in this area. The kicker in this case being, as a Noongar man, Tim Kelly's Indigeneity is intrinsically linked to the area that is now Perth. That is the reason I specifically made mention of that in the post you originally responded to.

You’re one of those emotional extremist terrorist guys

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I had a sub today actually.

IHC thanks. Sorry there’s none left. That’s okay Rye is fine thanks, Carved Turkey, Olde English. Toasted? No thanks. Salad? Spinach, lettuce, cucumber, carrot and sundried tomato thanks. Sauce? Mayo thanks. Salt and pepper? Yes please both. Any cookies or drinks? No thanks that’s it. Have a good day. You too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back