All Un-Australian

Remove this Banner Ad

AvantGardener

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 13, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
After the Byes its a good point in time to look at who might make it the All-UnAustralian this year:

Down back I've got Woewoedin and Archer in the pockets who get a game on surname alone. Two absolute hacks.

A couple of old timers who never had it and have gone past it on the flanks in Ellis and McIntosh.

The journeyman who weren't good enough at original clubs and certainly aren't good enough at their current clubs in Francis and Oscar McDonald.

In the ruck I'll go with 4th Club Lobb rotating off the bench with Subbed Stanley.

On the wings two speedsters who are petrified of body contact in Walters and Mullin.

The midfield is as mediocre as you would expect with Zak Jones, Swallow and Harry Cunningham. You look at all 3 and you think how the f*** are they still on a lit let alone getting a game.

Key forwards I've gone with two the most hopeless potatos that at one stage had a good reputation in Schache and Hawkins. Sure to get 0 goals out of them.

Forward pockets are two old timers who do 5 minutes of good once a year to retain contracts in Rohan and Butler.

Forward flanks I've gone the Davey twins. Only one has played so how f***ing bad is the other one.

Interchange I've gone established 'stars' who have only been serviceable this year in OMeara, Greene and De Goey.

The side wouldn't be complete without 'supersub' Orazio Fantasia.

The side:
Woewoedin Francis Archer
Ellis OMcDonald McIntosh

Lobb Swallow Cunningham
Walters Jones Mullin

Davey Schache Davey
Rohan Hawkins Butler

Stanley OMeara Greene DeGoey Fantasia

What an absolutely bog average side. If you can do worse than that I'll be impressed.

After the Byes its a good point in time to look at who might make it the All-UnAustralian this year:

Down back I've got Woewoedin and Archer in the pockets who get a game on surname alone. Two absolute hacks.

A couple of old timers who never had it and have gone past it on the flanks in Ellis and McIntosh.

The journeyman who weren't good enough at original clubs and certainly aren't good enough at their current clubs in Francis and Oscar McDonald.

In the ruck I'll go with 4th Club Lobb rotating off the bench with Subbed Stanley.

On the wings two speedsters who are petrified of body contact in Walters and Mullin.

The midfield is as mediocre as you would expect with Zak Jones, Swallow and Harry Cunningham. You look at all 3 and you think how the f*** are they still on a lit let alone getting a game.

Key forwards I've gone with two the most hopeless potatos that at one stage had a good reputation in Schache and Hawkins. Sure to get 0 goals out of them.

Forward pockets are two old timers who do 5 minutes of good once a year to retain contracts in Rohan and Butler.

Forward flanks I've gone the Davey twins. Only one has played so how f***ing bad is the other one.

Interchange I've gone established 'stars' who have only been serviceable this year in OMeara, Greene and De Goey.

The side wouldn't be complete without 'supersub' Orazio Fantasia.

The side:
Woewoedin Francis Archer
Ellis OMcDonald McIntosh

Lobb Swallow Cunningham
Walters Jones Mullin

Davey Schache Davey
Rohan Hawkins Butler

Stanley OMeara Greene DeGoey Fantasia

What an absolutely bog average side. If you can do worse than that I'll be impressed.

Chayce Jones is poo poo

Should be captain of that team quite frankly

Remove this Banner Ad

All Un-Australian

Remove this Banner Ad

Back