State of Origin Ampol State of Origin 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

phantom13 sorry on phone so quoting the whole thing is hard.

Fair point on Talagui just felt he was VERY poor this year, pretty much all the Cowboys players were couldn’t name one that played really well Cotter at a stretch. You are probably right they go him over Khan-Pereria but O personally wouldn’t. As long as Holmes is out I’ll take it was utterly cooked this year and it showed after showing it for the Cowboys all season

phantom13 sorry on phone so quoting the whole thing is hard.

Fair point on Talagui just felt he was VERY poor this year, pretty much all the Cowboys players were couldn’t name one that played really well Cotter at a stretch. You are probably right they go him over Khan-Pereria but O personally wouldn’t. As long as Holmes is out I’ll take it was utterly cooked this year and it showed after showing it for the Cowboys all season
I actually thought Holmes really dug into the line last night coming off our own tryline but aside from that he didn’t do much.

Actually a point I didn’t really think of. How’s the balls on Lomax taking the 2 pointer from the sideline. ****ing outrageous.

I actually thought Holmes really dug into the line last night coming off our own tryline but aside from that he didn’t do much.

Actually a point I didn’t really think of. How’s the balls on Lomax taking the 2 pointer from the sideline. ****ing outrageous.

He's so slow now and we have surely better wingers. LolMax is a very good kicker it’s so important in Origin

Yeh I don’t think he retains his spot just saying he had a crack last night

After finally moving him from centre lol

Went as well as he did for the Cowboys in the centres

Remove this Banner Ad

State of Origin Ampol State of Origin 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back