Another Hawk at the cricket ....

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawka08

Debutant
Sep 13, 2009
Mitcham
AFL Club
Hawthorn
we are everywhere these days, people supporting hawthorn showing their colours all around australia.

Always on tv you can see a Hawk fan cheering in the crowd, we are truly the best Club on and off the field.

Yeah! I seen a quick flash of our clash jumper in Tassie. You gotta love it. You could be watching news footage of a riot in guetamala and sure enough, there, in the background, will be a Hawk fan proudly displaying our colours.

Yeah! I seen a quick flash of our clash jumper in Tassie. You gotta love it. You could be watching news footage of a riot in guetamala and sure enough, there, in the background, will be a Hawk fan proudly displaying our colours.

My fav is when the olympic torch was being handed by some bullshit dignitry to some aboriginal elders at uluru and one was wearing a hawk beanie. Pure gold:thumbsu:

I returned back to oz yesterday from a 5 week holiday through the states. I spent a week skiing in colorado and proudly wore my hawks guernsey outside of my ski jacket, and I actually received 2 or 3 shout outs a day!

Nothing better than cutting through some nice powder and hearing from the lift above you "Go Hawkers!!!"

I returned back to oz yesterday from a 5 week holiday through the states. I spent a week skiing in colorado and proudly wore my hawks guernsey outside of my ski jacket, and I actually received 2 or 3 shout outs a day!

Nothing better than cutting through some nice powder and hearing from the lift above you "Go Hawkers!!!"

Thats wild

Remove this Banner Ad

Another Hawk at the cricket ....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back