Anthony Morabito (Pick 4 ND 2009)

Remove this Banner Ad

Wishing Mora all the best again tonight.

Parents have gone to watch him play
First AFL game at the MCG
First final at the MCG
Biggest crowd he will play in (at the moment)

Adrenaline should be pumping for him, but also for those other dockers who are playing their first game there as well.

Should have a good game but if it rains he might be a tad out of place as he plays better in dry conditions IMO.

Here is to another 20+ possy game and an inspirational goal

Was pretty average last night - made a couple of vital errors.
But with that said he will be much better for the experience and will learn a hell of a lot from it.
Congrats to him on a very good first season in the big league - very bright future for him once he mentally matures a bit.

Guys, just wondering where Morab is at? Feels like he hasn't played for years!
He hasn't played for years! Last game was in the Semi Final against Geelong in 2010... :(

He has had a few setbacks in his recovery from an ACL, but is so close to an AFL return. Played a few games in the WAFL recently its just a matter of time before we see him out there again.

Nice to see 'Bito out on the links! Here's to him finally back and having a good 2014. Lord knows he deserves some luck.

resize

was wondering to myself (out of the blue) how he was tracking - i looked up that he's been getting a kick in the wafl lately.

Is he some chance of getting back? - his figures look up and down yet decent....has he played well??

I always seem to follow and hope for the best with talented guys like this who are farked over with injuries....

was wondering to myself (out of the blue) how he was tracking - i looked up that he's been getting a kick in the wafl lately.

Is he some chance of getting back? - his figures look up and down yet decent....has he played well??

I always seem to follow and hope for the best with talented guys like this who are farked over with injuries....
we have a thread for him. hes played every game so far and saturday he racked up 28 possys and 3 goals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back