Anyone else remember the days when this place was rife with front running puffer flogs?

Remove this Banner Ad

Ima Koch

Debutant
Aug 31, 2015
In the puffers heads
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Jaensch 4WD Club
Funny-Laughing-Gif-Picture.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not hard to forget mouthy pop up sprinklers like yourself. Were you at the game watching the choke?

Glad I made you mad champ. I barely ever post here, not like you guys with your 10,000 + posts. Glad I made an impression on you in the little time I do post on here haha. I live in WA mate, so no I wasn't at the game.

Glad I made you mad champ. I barely ever post here, not like you guys with your 10,000 + posts. Glad I made an impression on you in the little time I do post on here haha. I live in WA mate, so no I wasn't at the game.

You were pretty vocal during the year, not anymore though. I wonder why? :)

Lol Tiger fans win 1 final in 16 years and all of a sudden are experts on the subject :$
Lol Im 53 idiot so may have seen us win a few finals in my life and a few flags, are you saying Hawthorn the most successful club of recent times and it's suporters aren't allowed to troll a failure of a franchise like the Power, grow a brain lad:rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone else remember the days when this place was rife with front running puffer flogs?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back