Catters21

Debutant
Jul 9, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Melbourne Storm
any1 makin the trip up this weekend? just booked my flights n tickets, curious to know if any1 is joining me......and no...im not in the cheer squad! lol

any1 makin the trip up this weekend? just booked my flights n tickets, curious to know if any1 is joining me......and no...im not in the cheer squad! lol

Next time you should try going over on the bus with them. That is certainly an experience and a half!!! :D

Enjoy the game! Hope it's nice weather and an even nicer result come the end of the match!!

Next time you should try going over on the bus with them. That is certainly an experience and a half!!! :D

Enjoy the game! Hope it's nice weather and an even nicer result come the end of the match!!

lol! already had the pleasure of that experience! catters v swans (yes, the 05 semi final!) and i swore to myself......NEVER AGAIN!!!

but yeh, sitting in either bay 121 or 138.....me n a mate r goin together, and they were the closest seats together...lol!

lol! already had the pleasure of that experience! catters v swans (yes, the 05 semi final!) and i swore to myself......NEVER AGAIN!!!

but yeh, sitting in either bay 121 or 138.....me n a mate r goin together, and they were the closest seats together...lol!

Hehe, Me too.. I went with them up to Sydney (97).. Guess I didnt learn my lesson coz I went up again (again to Sydney) in 2002!!!

The actual games made up for it but. Two very close, exciting wins. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back