Anyone who tips GWS against St Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super_Cool_Story_Bro.jpg

Reckon the umps might get GWS over the line tbh. Going all in with the house and family.

That wouldn't surprise me, I'm not expecting the umpires to do us any favours against an AFL expansion team trying to win new supporters in Canberra.

God, St Kilda have had a softer draw than Sydney.

I actually rated St Kilda last year, I believed they could take down anyone on their day. In 2013, I think they are another 5% weaker (the trend since 2009 really), so I think their finals chances are slim. But I'll never write them off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If I've learnt one thing from Bigfooty and you specifically it's that it's alway the umpires fault!

I haven't blamed them yet, give me a chance.

God, St Kilda have had a softer draw than Sydney.

I actually rated St Kilda last year, I believed they could take down anyone on their day. In 2013, I think they are another 5% weaker (the trend since 2009 really), so I think their finals chances are slim. But I'll never write them off.

Just because we play GC and GWS early on doesn't mean we have a soft draw and they aren't easybeats at home either.

I don't think we're too far off last year, we've had a few injuries to key players which hasn't helped and the martians haven't done us any favours either.

Nervous as hell for this, dangerous dangerous game.

The way I describe the way I expect us to be this year is that we will probably win a few we weren't expected to win, and probably lose a few we weren't expected to lose.

This thread is as interesting as a soccer match.

Why have I posted on this thread twice? :eek:
A nil-all draw soccer match perhaps? In the rain, sitting next to someone you went to school with, but you haven't seen them for years and you know why you haven't seen them for years, because they're really boring too. And it's an A League soccer match as well, and the most interesting thing at the game is a simmering argument brewing between warring ethnic tribes to your right, and one of them has a flare and they're just about to release it, and it's raining really hard now and the soccer's so shit that you're hoping they're going to let the flare off just to brighten things up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back