Apache Cat.... appreciation thread

Remove this Banner Ad

who wood_collingwood

Team Captain
Oct 16, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
what a gem. I love this horse, followed him since his first win at caulfield. Great win today, very popular horse....

One I have always had in my tri's is Stanzout, he never ever puts in a bad run. Another good effort today, wide early then up on the pace. Good effort.

I'll need to see the replay, but was the Miss disapointing?

Mighty horse...you gotta luv him.
Only now getting the credit he deserves.

Since he was a 3yo he's been incredibly consistent & seriously underated.

seth

Mighty horse...you gotta luv him.
Only now getting the credit he deserves.

Since he was a 3yo he's been incredibly consistent & seriously underated.

seth

Not sure how you can say he is underrated given he is one of the most popular horses in the country.

Tremendous horse though thats for sure.

Britney Spears is popular.....dont know anyone who rates her tho.
Popularity hardly ensures credibility.

Until recently AC hasnt been given the time of day in discussion of top horses,despite a remarkable record.

seth

Whether the opinions are worth listening to or not is irrelevant in determining if a horse is rated. The fact of the matter is a large percentage of the mug punting population love this horse, therefor he is not underrated.

Why do you think Britney Spears is (or was) popular? Because the masses liked (or rated) her musical talents. The credibility of the people rating her has nothing to do with it.

apparently there was new apparel out at MV today for the cat. Hats and T'shirts and the like.

I drove past the track before, i should have gone today, but had the hangover from hell this morning, so just lazed all day.

I only take notice of people whose opinion I respect.
Not swayed by majority rule.

He's loved by the public more for his looks IMO.
Good for them.

seth

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How can you not like a horse that looks like Apache Cat? :D Highly impressive win in the Doomben 10,000. Just blitzed the field. :thumbsu:

meh.... I remember when Apache Cat was first running around and noone gave a rats about him. He entered that good mile race when Gods Own was the boom horse and odds on. I knew he was a star then (before the race) just waiting to his moment. I'm so happy for this horse and his connections.

If they go international, i wish them the best of luck.

My cats name is APACHE CAT!>. He has the big white face and socks just like apache.
Apache02271207.jpg

Awesome. :D This would have to be the first time I've ever known anyone to name their cat after a horse. :thumbsu:

Does he run a slick 1200m? :D

He's pretty quick down the hallway , the problem is its slate and he forgets sometimes and goes sliding into the walls while his feet are madly trying to go into reverse. If i can work out how to get it from my phone onto here i will cos its hillarious.

gytyre - Im in the process of convincing the missus he needs a friend, the new one will be called hussler :)

He's pretty quick down the hallway , the problem is its slate and he forgets sometimes and goes sliding into the walls while his feet are madly trying to go into reverse. If i can work out how to get it from my phone onto here i will cos its hillarious.

gytyre - Im in the process of convincing the missus he needs a friend, the new one will be called hussler :)

If Apache Cat needs a friend, dont name him Hussler because they will never end up in the same room together. :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Apache Cat.... appreciation thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back