Are Geelong Supporters Nervous?

Remove this Banner Ad

They'll lose by 2 goals. Will be hilarious on bigfooty after the match.

Yeah, nearly as hilarious as your mob getting beaten in extra time last week and your beloved captain walking out :rolleyes:.

Go Cats, hope you give those Pies a hiding :thumbsu::)

19 wins - 4 losses, 9 all Australians, minor premiership, brownlow medal favorite, coach of the year, player of the year.

Pretty much dominated the season of 2007.

So how much pressure is on the Cats this week? Probley the most pressure to win that has been on a side than i can ever think of next to Essendon 2000.
So are you nervous?

Hang on a minute, for pretty much the last 2 months non-stop we've been accused of being arrogant. Every single one of us (as woefully incorrect as that is). So now we're nervous? You can't be nervous AND arrogant.

So which one is it?

No matter who wins (I think Geelong quite well actually) one thing will remain the same - Collingwood fans are a bunch of arrogant brain dead morons. Some of the 'insightful' posts here smack of nothing more than attempts to goad Geelong fans into an argument and have bugger all to do with real football.

Guys, at the end of the day the best team on the day will win. Nothing more and nothing less. Yeah I want to see the Collingwood rabble beaten and beaten quite well. What I really want to see is the trolls on the boards bagging Geelong's achievements fall flat on their collective faces about 11pm tonight and love to read their responses when they are all brought back to haunt them.

Calm down Fish-lips.....it is BigFooty afterall....

Very little of the garbage spoken on this forum has anything to do with 'real football' anyway. Anyone that fails to understand that must surely be a brain-dead moron....

Pies by 18.....Didak BOG....:thumbsu:

Of course theyre nervous it would only take a knee injury to ablett and ling in the first half.

But it wont happen
Ill bet anyone for geelong.

Ill give anyone here on BF 200-1 start but you must let me put a 1000 on it.

thats 200,000 for my 1000 anyone dare to??

i thought not. game over
Geelong by 88 points friday night and then a further 65 points in the grand final, making them surperior to that of essendon or lions of recent times.

3 premierships JUSt does not equal this dominance of geelong. BESDIDES geelong WILL WIN THE NEXT 3 FLAGS CANT SEE WHY NOT?? YOUNG TEAM IN THEIR PEAK!!

Can you prove to me that you have the capaciity to pay $200,000? I certainly have the capacity to put down a grand - show me you are fair dinkum.

Hanging Lady: Nervous?
Ted Striker: Yes.
Hanging Lady: First time?
Ted Striker: No, I've been nervous lots of times.

Elaine: There's a problem in the cockpit.
Ted: The Cockpit?!?!? What is it?
Elaine: It's a small room atthe front of the plane, but thats not important right now.

:DGOLD:D

Remove this Banner Ad

Are Geelong Supporters Nervous?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back