Are we at war or playing footy?

Remove this Banner Ad

I have it on *VERY* good authority that Brisbanes injury woes go a *LOT* deeper than many would think and it *WILL* be an issue greater than last year come finals time.

Originally posted by Ari
I have it on *VERY* good authority that Brisbanes injury woes go a *LOT* deeper than many would think and it *WILL* be an issue greater than last year come finals time.

One thing you can guarantee is that the lions will not use injuries as an excuse.

They have brought a ew youngsters in this year that I am sure are ready to step up in the finals.

Also Voss is fit this year and is saving himself, look out for his performance come finals time.

Originally posted by stopeedie
One thing you can guarantee is that the lions will not use injuries as an excuse.

They have brought a ew youngsters in this year that I am sure are ready to step up in the finals.

Also Voss is fit this year and is saving himself, look out for his performance come finals time.

boooorrrrrring.

Originally posted by Ari
What good authority do you need. It's not a state secret. The Lions have been decimated all season by injuries.
currently the list is crippling.
B. Mcdonald season
Brennan Season
Charman Season
B. Scott Unlikely to return before the finals, if at all
Black ankle problems
Leppitsch Shoulder problems
Voss knee (week to week proposition0
C Scott battling Ostiatis Pubis
Lynch groin and ankle problems
Caracella still recovering from shoulder injury
McLaren knee problems
and more... No different than any other club at this stage of the competition.

Ari's alive

And shooting his bucket mouth off again. It wasn't long ago that the weak pr!ck was writing the bomber's off and talking about draft selections.

Remove this Banner Ad

Are we at war or playing footy?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back