Armagedon Results

Remove this Banner Ad

RVD and Rey beat Kenzo and Dupree to retain the tag titles.
In the Angle Invitational - Angle Beat Santa Claus in 25 seconds.
Daniel Puder beat Mike Mezan (Sp?) in the Dixie Dog Fight.
The Bashams beat Hardcore Holly and Charlie Haas.
John Cena retains the US title after beating Jesus.
Dawn Marie beat Miss Jackie.
The Big Show defeated Angle, Reigns and Jindrak.
Funaki beat Spike to become new Cruiserweight champ.
JBL retains the WWE title by beating Undertaker, Eddie and Booker T after interference from Heidenreich.

RoosLuver said:
RVD and Rey beat Kenzo and Dupree to retain the tag titles.
In the Angle Invitational - Angle Beat Santa Claus in 25 seconds.
Daniel Puder beat Mike Mezan (Sp?) in the Dixie Dog Fight.
The Bashams beat Hardcore Holly and Charlie Haas.
John Cena retains the US title after beating Jesus.
Dawn Marie beat Miss Jackie.
The Big Show defeated Angle, Reigns and Jindrak.
Funaki beat Spike to become new Cruiserweight champ.
JBL retains the WWE title by beating Undertaker, Eddie and Booker T after interference from Heidenreich.

JBL wins :mad: :eek:

Funaki winning is gay too

great match untill jbl got the win, very very ordinary, ********ing hell, its pretty simple to see that taker wont be getting the belt anytime soon fued with heindrich now, and hes had what 4 -5 goes at JBL for the belt, i was sure booker t would win

Can't believe Funaki against Spike was given a match at a PPV and then Funaki wins.I didn't mind JBL retaining his title as i think he has a few more good matches in him and it would be strange seeing him lose the belt immediately after his cabinet was formed.John Cena and Zeus had a good match, it was a passable event without being fully exciting.Good twist for Charlie Haas rejecting both girls,big Charlie chant was breaking out and they moved the cameras away so it was less hearable.

JBL has been an exceptional champion and done very well out of the opportunity.He's earnt his run after his great years of loyalty and his good work in the corporate mynestry and the APA.Has excellent mic skills.

BulldogMike said:
JBL has been an exceptional champion and done very well out of the opportunity.He's earnt his run after his great years of loyalty and his good work in the corporate mynestry and the APA.Has excellent mic skills.
JBL is a D*ck. This is some kind of "chinese JBL always retains title after a lot of cheating torture". His in ring and his mic skills are a complete joke. I am sick of seeing JBL as champion, it's almost as bad as having to endure listening to triple H and the rest of evolution (Don't get me started on those twats). :mad: :mad:
One of the following things will happen on smackdown this thursday (in the order of how likely they are):
1 Theodore Long vacates the WWE title.
2 Theodore Long puts JBL in a very unfair Title match in the main event of that show.
3(unlikely) JBL and his cabinet show up on RAW Tonight and the WWE title gets vacated.

BulldogMike said:
JBL is a D*ck. This is some kind of "chinese JBL always retains title after a lot of cheating" torture. His in ring and his mic skills are a complete joke. I am sick of seeing JBL as champion, it's almost as bad as having to endure listening to triple H and the rest of evolution (Don't get me started on those twats). :mad: :mad:
One of the following things will happen on smackdown this thursday (in the order of how likely they are):
1 Theodore Long vacates the WWE title.
2 Theodore Long puts JBL in a very unfair Title match in the main event of that show.
3(unlikely) JBL and his cabinet show up on RAW Tonight and the WWE title gets vacated.
DAMN! I posted this twice.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Armagedon Results

Remove this Banner Ad

Back