Game Day Ashes 3rd Test. Big Ben vs Opera House, whingy Poms vs glorious Aussies. Lets secure the Ashes here.

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Never in an ashes series in England have I seen the poms get the best conditions for bowling and batting like this series, one day of overcast weather for our bowlers would be nice. Hopefully next test we will win the toss, cloudy, overcast and a green deck to bowl first would be great.

Last edited:
Never in an ashes series in England have I seen the poms get the best conditions for bowling and batting like this series, one day of overcast weather for our bowlers would be nice. Hopefully next test we will win the toss, cloudy, overcast and a green deck to bowl first would be great.
Humidity doesn't make the ball swing more.

#sandpapergate will be superseded by #CoinTossingGate if they win the remaining two coin-tosses.

A Poms choke tonight would cap off the weekend nicely.
It would be hilarious, but I fear they will knock the runs off easily

We can win this test, some real jellybacks out there tonight.
The ball is bouncing and moving, Cummo will take 5 wickets.
If that happens you're getting a big prize

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Ashes 3rd Test. Big Ben vs Opera House, whingy Poms vs glorious Aussies. Lets secure the Ashes here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back