Ashley Mcgrath - Absolutely Discusting Act

Remove this Banner Ad

theduckfan

Norm Smith Medallist
Veteran North Melbourne - 2014 Daw, Black, Gibson Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship
Mar 31, 2007
GB
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Inter,Victory, Liverpool
Kept bumping Lindsay Thomas as he was trying to put his boot back on. Would not have blamed LT if he put the mongrel in a giant head lock. I expect an apology from the Giesh by Tuesday and more protection from the umpires for Lindsay Thomas in the future.

Kept bumping Lindsay Thomas as he was trying to put his boot back on. Would not have blamed LT if he put the mongrel in a giant head lock. I expect an apology from the Giesh by Tuesday and more protection from the umpires for Lindsay Thomas in the future.
Don't reckon Lindsay has put too many blokes in a headlock before.

Wasn't his finest work, disgusting is a strange word to describe it though, silly perhaps?

I agree it's something that can really piss you off if it's being done to one of your team's players.

Having said that, every single one of our club's has a player that has done this to an opposition player. Happens in pretty much any game a player's boot comes off.

edit: yes i realise you're taking the piss in the op

Looking forward to the Herald Sun article where Lindsay explains how if he really wanted to punch Ash he would have. Well done Lindsay, you really held back for the good of the game! Props to you, fine sir!

I notice it was enough to have teammates running in to protect him even though it's a harmless little act that should never annoy anybody...

I notice it was enough to have teammates running in to protect him even though it's a harmless little act that should never annoy anybody...

Why would it not annoy him?

Brisbane couldn't win with 19 players on the field so I guess next time McGrath should just worry about playing the game not the man. :thumbsu:

Apparently in BFworld being knocked while putting shoe on is ok but being knocked while doing up your shoelaces is "not in the spirit of the game", "A dogs act", "Weak", and so on, and so on.......................makes you wonder

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm gonna make the paint peel when I get to work monday, can't wait to serve it up to the jokers who bagged me about Thompson a fortnight ago, the boss will be first up.

Absolutely disgusting? gee, get some perspective

Wasn't his finest work, disgusting is a strange word to describe it though, silly perhaps?

That is what was said about Thompson so why not McGrath?

Apparently in BFworld being knocked while putting shoe on is ok but being knocked while doing up your shoelaces is "not in the spirit of the game", "A dogs act", "Weak", and so on, and so on.......................makes you wonder

He did it twice, once when putting on the boot and then exactly the same as the Hall / Thompson one when he was doing it up.

did half the brisbane side pounce on LT like heroes after it?

No, only because LT didn't lose it and carry on like ****head.

Good for one good for all!!

Thats the difference between Hall and other players. He's incredibly weak mentally and loses the plot

Remove this Banner Ad

Ashley Mcgrath - Absolutely Discusting Act

Remove this Banner Ad

Back