CM9000

BigFooty Optimist
Aug 19, 2016
Perth, WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Fremantle
This is legit. You can either train on it or not. Im going to put a date on this first post when a clear date can be decided but quite simply, at one of our first training sessions im literally going to train solely on club and roids. Whether I am there by myself so be it but enough is enough quite frankly

Us fans have sat on our skinny legs too long and they have made fools of us for too many years. Its clear they dont give a crap what how many gains we get because they can keep us at a distance via pure nutrition and orchestrated protein drinks they control and hide at.

So question is

Do you have the passion to train on club or will we continue to be keyboard warriors who let our gains collapse into a heap?

This is legit. You can either train on it or not. Im going to put a date on this first post when a clear date can be decided but quite simply, at one of our first training sessions im literally going to train solely on club and roids. Whether I am there by myself so be it but enough is enough quite frankly

Us fans have sat on our skinny legs too long and they have made fools of us for too many years. Its clear they dont give a crap what how many gains we get because they can keep us at a distance via pure nutrition and orchestrated protein drinks they control and hide at.

So question is

Do you have the passion to train on club or will we continue to be keyboard warriors who let our gains collapse into a heap?
SGIO lost his words

On Pixel 6 Pro using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

At training? train on club

Back