Aussies Aussie Watch - Paris 2024 - Paralympics 28 Aug - 8 Sep

Remove this Banner Ad

One race for the final it’s why I don’t love the format.

It's so dumb. The Rio Olympics, the two Aussie men were clearly the best/fastest. Smashed every race before the final. They get the two best lanes next to each other for the final, but had a bad start and game over. I wonder if they were worried about taking each other out?

Not sure it's necessary to have the women's polo uniforms disappear up their butts.

It is so they can’t get grabbed on. They have to be as tight as humanly possible

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can someone more in the know tell me, is this water polo form legit? Both teams playing really well.

Pretty close at the top in waterpolo not much between the top few

Ebden and Peers win their semi final and go on to play in the gold medal match.
Ebden & Peers go through!

First time Australia has made a Tennis gold medal match since the Woodies in 2000
Wow that is incredible. I have lucked out massively as well as I have a ticket to the men's doubles gold medal match tomorrow. Was not expecting a chance to see Aussies win gold. They are fantastic doubles players and are in with a good shot.

It's so dumb. The Rio Olympics, the two Aussie men were clearly the best/fastest. Smashed every race before the final. They get the two best lanes next to each other for the final, but had a bad start and game over. I wonder if they were worried about taking each other out?

BMX is abit like the greyhounds sometimes there is carnage.

Remove this Banner Ad

Aussies Aussie Watch - Paris 2024 - Paralympics 28 Aug - 8 Sep

Remove this Banner Ad

Back