Aussies Aussie Watch - Paris 2024 - Paralympics 28 Aug - 8 Sep

Remove this Banner Ad

Heading into later part of da fortnight who is what arw best Gold chances? Really want to neat GB.
Off the top of my head

Men’s doubles tennis
Men’s windsurfing
Wearn in the sailing
Men’s surfing
Jess in the cross
Women’s hockey
Women’s high jump

Might be some others but can’t think of them right now.

Off the top of my head

Men’s doubles tennis
Men’s windsurfing
Wearn in the sailing
Men’s surfing
Jess in the cross
Women’s hockey
Women’s high jump

Might be some others but can’t think of them right
Off the top of my head

Men’s doubles tennis
Men’s windsurfing
Wearn in the sailing
Men’s surfing
Jess in the cross
Women’s hockey
Women’s high jump

Might be some others but can’t think of them right now.
Women’s 200 IM (outside chance)
Mixed medley relay (outside chance)
Women’s KX 1
Women’s pole vault
Women’s Javelin
Men’s K-2 500
Men’s K-4 500
Men’s team sprint

I'll never accept skateboarding or breakdancing as Olympic sports.
I'm fine with skateboarding. The problem is the event is to short, they need more runs than just two, and the types of events they have feel really lacking. I want to see some aerial events on those big assed ramps. Not a one off grind or flip over a small jump. The trick part of it was very underwhelming. They could easily create bigger and better events.

I'm fine with skateboarding. The problem is the event is to short, they need more runs than just two, and the types of events they have feel really lacking. I want to see some aerial events on those big assed ramps. Not a one off grind or flip over a small jump. The trick part of it was very underwhelming. They could easily create bigger and better events.
The park skate event is still to come right? I remember it being much more watchable than street, most tricks actually landed and reward for going for big tricks if you want to win. Kind of like the BMX freestyle.

Palmer for Aus won gold at Tokyo, so hopefully he can defend it here.

The park skate event is still to come right? I remember it being much more watchable than street, most tricks actually landed and reward for going for big tricks if you want to win. Kind of like the BMX freestyle.

Palmer for Aus won gold at Tokyo, so hopefully he can defend it here.
Yeah that one is later in the week, the female one is first, then the male event starts a couple of days later.
Was definitely the much better event of the two.

Hoping we can defend it, but would not be surprised if we do not medal in that one either. Was one of my favourite medals at the last games, because I don't think anyone tipped that win.

I'm a state school pleb with no rowing experience but I feel Aussie 8s could've gone harder a bit earlier there. They would've got bronze with another 100m

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Phil Liggett reminds me of Bruce at the end of his AFL commentary career, constantly getting names and stats wrong.
Pour one out for Cadel Evans who has to sit next to him for another 6 hours

Phil Liggett reminds me of Bruce at the end of his AFL commentary career, constantly getting names and stats wrong.
Pour one out for Cadel Evans who has to sit next to him for another 6 hours
just listening to Cadel for 6 hours would be torture enough for me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Aussies Aussie Watch - Paris 2024 - Paralympics 28 Aug - 8 Sep

Remove this Banner Ad

Back