Aussies Aussie Watch - Paris 2024 - Paralympics 28 Aug - 8 Sep

Remove this Banner Ad

Dick Dastardly to win the Gold
Wacky Races Lol GIF by Boomerang Official

It must be really hard for her, she would be more then good enough to compete for many countries but because of her sister was never going to compete at the Olympics without this new event.

Now they have to race each other. I think if they finish top 2 then they both move on to the quarter finals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe the women's 50m freestyle or the women's 100m medley.

Edit: Oh and the high jump!
No one is getting near Sjöström in the 50, she looks unstoppable this meet. I’d have her at about $1.04. Also doubt we’ll get near the US in the medley but you never know.

High jump the best bet IMO but would still be a surprise.

No one is getting near Sjöström in the 50, she looks unstoppable this meet. I’d have her at about $1.04. Also doubt we’ll get near the US in the medley but you never know.

High jump the best bet IMO but would still be a surprise.
Yep big maybes on them. But you can never be sure especially with the 50m, the tiniest thing can be the difference.

The Sharks the men's Water Polo team have been the big Aussie surprise of the Games.

To beat powerhouses Serbia, home team France and 9 time Olympic champs Hungary is massive

Just finished watching the 9 package on the Hungry game. I watched a fair bit of it last night to late in 3rd quarter, before I went to the footy.

To get to the 1/4 finals stage and go further is rare.

Sharks made the 1/4 finals at the 1980 and 84 boycotted Olympics and finished 5th in LA when the strong communist nations boycotted.

Other years made the 1/4s was 1992, 2000 and 2008 but after qualification games finished 8th everytime.

Womens road race? Grace won the time trial?
Ruby Roseman-Gannon probably our best bet. Demi Vollering and Lotte Kopecky will be hard to beat

Remove this Banner Ad

Aussies Aussie Watch - Paris 2024 - Paralympics 28 Aug - 8 Sep

Remove this Banner Ad

Back