Aussies Aussie Watch - Paris 2024 - Paralympics 28 Aug - 8 Sep

Remove this Banner Ad

Guaranteed medal. How good! Heard Roy and HG say they’re scrapping boxing in LA.

Cheerleading is in right? That’s a fun sport to watch at least. Cricket t20 I know is in.

Maybe the women's 50m freestyle or the women's 100m medley.

Edit: Oh and the high jump!
Sjostrom is 1.06 favourite for a reason. Only question is whether she breaks her own world record.

The US will win the medley easily as well (womens) but I guess there’s a chance of them DQ’ing.

Anything can happen though. Pretty sure the US would’ve been short price favourites in the 4 x 400 last night.

No chance in the 50 free or the medley.
Sjostrom is 1.06 favourite for a reason.
The US will win the medley easily as well (womens) only chance is them DQ’ing.
Geez. Ok!:D
If Shayna gets a medal, that will be awesome!

Sjostrom is 1.06 favourite for a reason. Only question is whether she breaks her own world record.

The US will win the medley easily as well (womens) but I guess there’s a chance of them DQ’ing.

Anything can happen though. Pretty sure the US would’ve been short price favourites in the 4 x 400 last night.
You don’t think our girls can win the relay? I do give them a chance. Of course the breaststroke is going to cost us dearly but anything’s possible.

China are a good chance in the medley relay (men), US win the women’s easily. The Irish guy all things being equal wins the 1500m.

Sailing is delayed due to light winds. Matt Wearn is dominating the Laser class and if he has two top-3 finishes today he will pretty much wrap up the gold before the medal race
Do you know new start time?

You don’t think our girls can win the relay? I do give them a chance. Of course the breaststroke is going to cost us dearly but anything’s possible.
Issue is also US have WR holder in butterfly leg also. We need Kaylee or Mollie to put an absurd split

Both breaststroke and fly are issues if we had Emma’s swimming like she was 4 years ago maybe but without even a finalist in the breaststroke huge problem

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Aussies Aussie Watch - Paris 2024 - Paralympics 28 Aug - 8 Sep

Remove this Banner Ad

Back