Aussies Aussie Watch - Paris 2024 - Paralympics 28 Aug - 8 Sep

Remove this Banner Ad

The women are doing a lot of the heavy lifting for the Aussies, how many of their 12 golds have they won? It must be 10 or 11.

It's the same for my mob the Kiwis, both our golds are from the women, one in the Rugby 7s and the other in the double sculls.

The women are doing a lot of the heavy lifting for the Aussies, how many of their 12 golds have they won? It must be 10 or 11.

It's the same for my mob the Kiwis, both our golds are from the women, one in the Rugby 7s and the other in the double sculls.

Only 2 from men.

The Kiwi woman getting a battery change in the cycling road race, I didn't even know they had batteries on their bikes.

I should start a Kiwi Watch thread but I would probably be the only one here posting in it.

This shit is crazy, total crap shoot.

It’s like snowboard cross not completely sure either should be in the games (they seem X games fun sports) however it’s great to watch

What are the **** are these commentators talking about. The Brit was in front he can’t pick to go the same side as the Pol, ****ing morons.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Kiwi woman getting a battery change in the cycling road race, I didn't even know they had batteries on their bikes.

I should start a Kiwi Watch thread but I would probably be the only one here posting in it.
The gears and derailleurs on modern road bikes are all electronically controlled.
Big spud up from the Kiwis to supply her with a bike with not enough power to shift gears

Yellow lane definitely opens latest.
I’m not sure, theoretically that is also the spot that the “Worst” qualifier is in, so it might be just that the paddlers who suck at starts go from that spot.

I’m not sure, theoretically that is also the spot that the “Worst” qualifier is in, so it might be just that the paddlers who suck at starts go from that spot.
But it should be an equal release. Happy to recognize the ranking on the water

Remove this Banner Ad

Aussies Aussie Watch - Paris 2024 - Paralympics 28 Aug - 8 Sep

Remove this Banner Ad

Back