Aussies Aussie Watch - Paris 2024 - Paralympics 28 Aug - 8 Sep

Remove this Banner Ad

**** you you British campaigners, get nothing suck shit.

How’s that moral victory going for you.

That is as good a gold medal as I have seen won for Oz, up there with her sister's in Tokyo 3 years ago.

Imagine the subtle guilt she has felt for years, denying her sister an Olympic berth.

God damn, that was one of the best things I’ve seen.
We (as in Australia) have to do everything in our power to allow more than 1 person per country into the C1 and K1 events.

We need more Fox medals!

That is as good a gold medal as I have seen won for Oz, up there with her sister's in Tokyo 3 years ago.

Was going to say the same thing. Still remember seeing Jess’ gold in Tokyo and that being my moment of those Olympics. Exactly the same feeling just then, so good!

Coming fourth in the final must be brutal, only guy to walk away with no medal at all
To be fair Rohan was a pure Bradbury into that final.

Fault for promotion on the qrts then that semi where everyone just fell apart.

So he really had no business being there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Her runs reminded me of Saya Sakakibara's - pick your lane, get in front, stay out of trouble ..... WIN!!!!!

Her runs reminded me of Saya Sakakibara's - pick your lane, get in front, stay out of trouble ..... WIN!!!!!
I was thinking the exact same thing

Both of them took the far-right lane whenever they got the chance to avoid the trouble

Then they pretty much pinged the lid every time and won

Also with that we just passed the French back to 3rd on the medal tally.

You know it’s these unexpected golds that are the best. The ones you don’t see coming.

One I remember from Rio was that Chloe Esposito pentathlon gold. One of my favorite ever Olympic moments.

There have been a lot of very successful brothers who row together in pairs and fours for European nations as well as flat water canoeing K2 and K4 events, but these Fox sisters are the closest Oz has to some of those champion Olympic siblings.

Remove this Banner Ad

Aussies Aussie Watch - Paris 2024 - Paralympics 28 Aug - 8 Sep

Remove this Banner Ad

Back