Aussies Aussie Watch - Paris 2024 - Paralympics 28 Aug - 8 Sep

Remove this Banner Ad

sex appeal flirting GIF
Excited Lets Go GIF

Frustrating game, we kept shooting ourselves in the foot. A bad 3rd Q wiped away a good lead.
Led by five in over time, and had possession, but we crumbled hard in the last couple of minutes.
Fouls at the wrong and crucial times.
And I think some players now and then, got a little selfish holding the ball too long and trying to do it all themselves. Constantly trying to bash and crash through all the time was just giving it back to them.

Close game, the players should hold their head up. They were so so close to going through. But geez it felt like we lost it more than they won it. We threw that one away big time.

A big game by Mills, and Giddey was solid as well.

Frustrating game, we kept shooting ourselves in the foot. A bad 3rd Q wiped away a good lead.
Led by five in over time, and had possession, but we crumbled hard in the last couple of minutes.
Fouls at the wrong and crucial times.
And I think some players now and then, got a little selfish holding the ball too long and trying to do it all themselves. Constantly trying to bash and crash through all the time was just giving it back to them.

Close game, the players should hold their head up. They were so so close to going through. But geez it felt like we lost it more than they won it. We threw that one away big time.

A big game by Mills, and Giddey was solid as well.

Turn over city in the 3rd Q

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Played well but this squad was horribly selected so what did you think was going to happen.

Jokic when it mattered showed why he’s the NBA MVP

I don't follow B ball much .

But why pick Delly and a few others .
At times they don't look like scoring ...

Bringback Luke Longery.

Bringback Luke Longery.
Delly, Kay and Ingles were poor choices. We also went too big for me. And you mean Luc Longley, yeah?

Our next gen will be interesting. Exum is our best ball handler. Giddey cooks but also goes cold. Hard to say where Green fits, same with Daniels. McVeigh is like an Ingles clone.

Bringback Luke Longery.

Thybelle was a complete utter howler 2 time defensive NBA team (2nd team), Terry have Joe Ingles not playing a minute the tournament fresh off an injury and barely played this year. Makes zero sense. What happens belted by point guards, could have had him on one of the Canadian scorers and on Bogan tonight. Delly I thought was okay, provides some toughness not a pretty player

Delly, Kay and Ingles were poor choices. We also went too big for me. And you mean Luc Longley, yeah?

Our next gen will be interesting. Exum is our best ball handler. Giddey cooks but also goes cold. Hard to say where Green fits, same with Daniels. McVeigh is like an Ingles clone.

100% though Delly wasn’t terrible when he was actually given a decent role blame the coach there! Kay and Ingles lol terrible the both

Remove this Banner Ad

Aussies Aussie Watch - Paris 2024 - Paralympics 28 Aug - 8 Sep

Remove this Banner Ad

Back