Aussies Aussie Watch - Paris 2024 - Paralympics 28 Aug - 8 Sep

Remove this Banner Ad

They're not cheating - read the rule book.
I'm well aware the rules say you don't actually have to keep one foot on the ground at all times.

Clearly that was done because it's too hard to judge in real time by eye.

But now that we have the technology to check, why don't they make it an actual walk?

Which state has produced most gold medallist so far? My guess off the top of my head is Queensland with bulk of swimmers plus Saya and Arisa.
Going through all the Gold winners after Arisa Trew's win (This doesn't include the Relay heat swimmers)

QLD: Kaylee McKeown, Shayna Jack, Mollie O'Callaghan, Cameron McEvoy, Saya Sakakibara, Arisa Trew
NSW: Emma McKeon, Meg Harris, Lani Pallister, Jessica Fox, Noemie Fox
WA: Brianna Throssell, Matt Ebden
VIC: Grace Brown, John Peers
TAS: Ariarne Titmus

The poor old Croweaters in the cold

Going through all the Gold winners after Arisa Trew's win (This doesn't include the Relay heat swimmers)

QLD: Kaylee McKeown, Shayna Jack, Mollie O'Callaghan, Cameron McEvoy, Saya Sakakibara
NSW: Emma McKeon, Meg Harris, Lani Pallister, Jessica Fox, Noemie Fox, Arisa Trew
WA: Brianna Throssell, Matt Ebden
VIC: Grace Brown, John Peers
TAS: Ariarne Titmus

The poor old Croweaters in the cold
Why do you have Arisa under NSW?

Tonight / early this morning I am fired up for the 4000m Time Pursuit. Along with the 1500m in athletics my equal favourite thing to watch at the Olympics. Must be a 3 1/2 minute thing.

20 years since the last win by an Aussie team. 2.33am EST/ 2.03am central / 12.33am WST

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bailey Lewis starting as slight favourite against Niger's Nouradine Issaka Garba at 6:35 AEDT. Win and he'll get a repechage place at a minimum but likely to face Mohamed Jendoubi, who is arguably the best in the world right now. Across all weight divisions.

Tournament starts in 3 minutes. Can't wait!
Lewis through to the QF. Repechage rules have changed, used to be the top 8 get through, now it's your opponent has to get to the final haha. Well, he's fighting the best in the world next fight so we'll see

Tonight / early this morning I am fired up for the 4000m Time Pursuit. Along with the 1500m in athletics my equal favourite thing to watch at the Olympics. Must be a 3 1/2 minute thing.

20 years since the last win by an Aussie team. 2.33am EST/ 2.03am central / 12.33am WST

Sam Landsberger let me down - he didnt put todays events up when I checked

Pile up on the 5000 freeway.
Weird how the aussie could have done a Bradbury there, but just slowed right down. Puzzling unless he did a hammy or something.

Last edited:
Tom green through to the semifinal of the 1000m k1

Remove this Banner Ad

Aussies Aussie Watch - Paris 2024 - Paralympics 28 Aug - 8 Sep

Remove this Banner Ad

Back