Aussies Aussie Watch - Paris 2024 - Paralympics 28 Aug - 8 Sep

Remove this Banner Ad

Matt Wearn you champion. A couple of friends met him in January when the dinghy/laser class world championship was held in Adelaide off West Beach.

Hope Larry Ellison of Oracle gives you a big pay day on his America's Cup boat crew, like Tom Slingsby got a few months after winning the gold in London and started the 4 in a row trot.

I am. Incredible. Was surrounded by Brits as I lost it celebrating.
Good on ya. I went to 3 nights in Sydney. Saw Brad McGee win bronze on the last 100m. He was favourite to win but had a shocking road crash about 6 or 7 weeks before the Olympics.

Bloody enjoyable nights at the velodrome.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a great Pursuit to watch, was tight as right to the end, heart racing stuff.

The Brits were the hot favorites for this event coming into the Olympics yeah?

What happened to the British rider on that final lap? Looked like he slipped off his seat, or something broke or something? I missed the replay.
Watching it on a Eurosport feed with UK commentators. They were devastated after the race. Initially they said the seat broke, however have confirmed that it was rider error as he had slipped off the seat instead.

Was weird watching him in the crouch position riding to the end, not sure why he couldn't move his ass back up.

Watching it on a Eurosport feed with UK commentators. They're were devastated after the race. Initially they said the seat broke, however have confirmed that it was rider error as he had slipped off the seat instead.

Was weird watching him in the crouch position riding to the end, not sure why he couldn't move his ass back up.
Double whammy

Crushed his nuts and lost a chance at Gold

Worst thing about Pole Vault on world-feed is that Kiwi woman on commentary. The Aussie (?) with her is not great either.

How long does a pole vault final take?

I don't want to go to bed
Truthfully?
Never quick.
May I suggest coffee?
Nina is an excellent chance with the British favorite having 3 fails at qualifying.

It will probably take another 90 minutes.

And then Matt Denny will go for gold in the discus.
You've hyped Denny so much that I'm not sure he can live up to the expectation lol

Bloke is gonna have to launch the discus into orbit.

Woulda thought the American skateboarder might have learned the words to 'Advance Australia Fair' in the last 3 years..

Remove this Banner Ad

Aussies Aussie Watch - Paris 2024 - Paralympics 28 Aug - 8 Sep

Remove this Banner Ad

Back