Aussies Aussie Watch - Paris 2024 - Paralympics 28 Aug - 8 Sep

Remove this Banner Ad

The South African caller and ex Aussie female cyclist, who I don't know who it is, got excited in the call but not as much as Scott McGory and Kate bates.

Oz was 0.168 up at the 3750m mark so who knows what the margin would have been if they didn't have an incident.

They didn't ride as fast as last night's WR which was a 3:40.730 - tonight was 3:42.067. Brits last night did a 3:42.151.

Times don't matter come the final but that WR probably took a bit out of them with such a short rest.

Last edited:

The South African caller and ex Aussie female cyclist, who I don't know who it is, got excited in the call but not as much as Scott McGory and Kate bates.

Ox was 0.168 up at the 3750m mark so who knows what the margin would have been if they didn't have an incident.

They didn't ride as fast as last night's WR which was a 3:40.730 - tonight was 3:42.067. Brits did a 3:42.151.

Times don't matter come the final but thet WR probably took a bit out of them with such a short rest.
Struggle with that unknown aussie caller. Have developed a love hate relationship with her. She is definitely unique in style.🤣

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stan stadium feed no commentators

So good
I watched the Team Pursuit on mute because I was a tad nervous and often mute the footy commentary for extended periods of time. If Seven/Foxtel want to get in the good books of the public, a crowd only option would win infinite amounts of gratitude.

Remove this Banner Ad

Aussies Aussie Watch - Paris 2024 - Paralympics 28 Aug - 8 Sep

Remove this Banner Ad

Back