Aussies Aussie Watch - Paris 2024 - Paralympics 28 Aug - 8 Sep

Remove this Banner Ad

Was considering hitting the hay early but wow, what a ****ing day. Denny was stiff not to win gold as well.
5 sandgropers winning gold has to be a record, outside of maybe when the hockey teams won.

4 golds in one day - none in the pool - I didn't have that on my bingo card before these Olympics started!
Probably amongst my favorite medal days ever too. A classic team pursuit, upstaging the British who had a very strong squad. Australia wasn't rated inside the top 3 coming into the event. Kennedy getting the gold to atone for her Tokyo injury which ended her games on the first jump. I actually like Skateboarding, so was keen to see how Palmer went most, and hoped he could back it up. My whole social media is almost following skateboarders and extreme sports athletes.

Can we hit 20 gold medals? Anyone know if we still have some genuine chances left?

Probably amongst my favorite medal days ever too. A classic team pursuit, upstaging the British favorites. Kennedy getting the gold to atone for her Tokyo injury. I like Skateboarding, so was keen to see how Palmer went, and hoped he could back it up. My whole social media is almost following skateboarders and extreme sports athletes.

Can we hit 20 gold medals? Anyone know if we still have some genuine chances left?
Men's k4 500m is the best one
Mens track cycling sprint
Women's javelin, women's 1500 m, water polo and platform diving are more outside chances for gold
Someone mentioned taekwondo a way back

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've got goosebumps. That was absolutely unreal the last few hours. Cannot believe it.

You are Big Footy's Olympic Talisman. Where are you going to next to bring home more medals?? The velodrome? Stade de France to watch Jessica Hull?

Haha Nina Kennedy got the thanks Chompers in at the end of her interview with Tony Jones in the mix zone. I didn't think I could love her any more after that win, but I just did,

Men's k4 500m is the best one
Mens track cycling sprint
Women's javelin, women's 1500 m, water polo and platform diving are more outside chances for gold
Someone mentioned taekwondo a way back
How about Senior and Parker in the boxing? They might surprise, when do they go in their semi's?

Remove this Banner Ad

Aussies Aussie Watch - Paris 2024 - Paralympics 28 Aug - 8 Sep

Remove this Banner Ad

Back