Aussies Aussie Watch - Paris 2024 - Paralympics 28 Aug - 8 Sep

Remove this Banner Ad

Is there a letdown or does the momentum push them over the top?

After that, it'll go either way.
Don't know. Guess its up to the coach to control the ups and downs of the girls emotions.

"Clancy of the Overflow"... non-Australians must be puzzled by that poster in the crowd.

Wait, I'm Australian, and I don't understand it either.

I'd be shocked. Set to be their last tournament together however I'm admittedly huge doubter of this team this year unfortunately. Their preparation this year has been abysmal, missing tournaments, disconnection between the pair etc. So impressed and stoked with a silver medal in Tokyo but this Olympics I don't think they'll get anywhere near medal contention. In fact, don't think they'll make it out of their group this year. Hope to be proven wrong but the sun has set on this duo unfortunately.

Hodges/Schubert are more of a chance at a Bronze I reckon. Have hit scintillating form lately and while they don't have Olympic experience like the Women do, they have an exceptional upside ahead of them. Expect them to be a dark horse. Nicolaidis and Carracher are making up numbers but it's awesome to see three teams in the sport and hope they find some success in their opportunity.

Speaking of this though, how bloody incredible is the stadium they're set to play in!
zu53q5kn1qo1ijg2dupc
Consider me shocked they’ve made it this far and are one set up in the semi, incredible. Still can’t believe this team given their turbulent summer, just absolutely performing this Olympics.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Aussies Aussie Watch - Paris 2024 - Paralympics 28 Aug - 8 Sep

Remove this Banner Ad

Back