Aussies Aussie Watch - Paris 2024 - Paralympics 28 Aug - 8 Sep

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks like it's Kiwi watch in the cycling.

You saying she's hot I didn't care about. It was what you said after that gave me the icks, about wanting underwater shots.

I was just joking about that after they showed an underwater shot earlier on, water polo is better to watch above the water.

Unlike beach volleyball where you don't need underwater shots.

Despite a record breaking Olympics for us, cant help but feel a little disappointed at the last couple days.
It was always going to be a letdown after Wednesday. The only real "should've been gold" in all these silvers and bronzes were in the sprint kayak, the rest we were up against better-rated opposition.
Water polo in particular was a massive overachievement

Still an outside chance in the weightlifting on now, and the javelin and 1500m

Despite a record breaking Olympics for us, cant help but feel a little disappointed at the last couple days.
We were always going to peter off in the second week, as most of our strongest events are week 1. The fact that it’s taken until the last couple of days is quite remarkable. Didn’t help that most of our teams went out at the quarter final stage which would usually be what grabs our attention to fill the last few days of the games.

Japan could get Gold in Breaking, they seemed to love one particular guy.

Laughing at how China have gone above US in number of Golds; I bet they start showing their tally boards by number of medals 🤣

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kieran can be a bit random.

Hannah Green lost it with her driving. She must have missed on the 18th. But the double on the 12th where she overhit it and it went into the water was the killer. She had just got inside the top 2 and that killed the momentum.

played some lovely shots on the par 3 though. should have birdie the 17th

Japan could get Gold in Breaking, they seemed to love one particular guy.

Laughing at how China have gone above US in number of Golds; I bet they start showing their tally boards by number of medals 🤣
The Yanks have Gold in the 4x400 and the Basketball in the coming hours. x4 I think that is

Silver medallist Matthew Richardson up in heat 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Aussies Aussie Watch - Paris 2024 - Paralympics 28 Aug - 8 Sep

Remove this Banner Ad

Back